School In Indiana Issues Branding & Marketing RFP
Hamilton Southeastern (HSE) Schools is a high-performing suburban school district in Fishers, Ind. that serves over 21,000 students in 21 schools. The school district is the fourth largest in the state of Indiana, and has a reputation of offering students a challenging academic environment and a chance to get involved in excellent extra-curricular activities. The school utilizes 21st Century or HSE21 instructional practices to ensure students are academically confident and ready to navigate a rapidly-changing, technology-rich, global economy.
The growth of the school district has brought with it some challenges, including a lack of consistency in identity, image, and message across all buildings from both an internal and external perspective. The school district’s primary and intermediate schools feed into two rival high schools, and there often is a challenge to appropriately present the district as a whole without devaluing one of the constituencies. The school district is interested in creating a comprehensive communications plan that addresses the needs of the growing district. This would include creating measurable objectives and tactics to reach the key stakeholders of the district in both traditional and digital communications channels.
Part I: Brand Establishment
- Communication/Marketing Material Survey and Audit of all Stakeholders
- Development of Updated Mission, Vision, and Core Value Statements
- Development of Logo that Accentuates Current HSE Seal
- Brand Style and Social Media Guide that includes Font, Color Palettes, Icons, Logo Usage, etc.
- Development of a Year-Long Marketing Campaign and Subsequent Marketing Material
- Ongoing Marketing Support
Part II: Website Redesign
Proposal due November 21st, 2016
Hamilton Southeastern Schools Central Administration
13485 Cumberland Road
Fishers, IN 46038