The State Of Ohio Seeks Digital Agency is seeking a digital PR agency to define the overall digital strategy and vision for all of ODJFS major program areas, Child Support, Child Care, Child Welfare, Unemployment Insurance and Work Force Development. The objective is to improve program services by identifying and developing strategies to use for industry developments in mobile, social media, and cloud technology aligning with business goals.
In addition to the overall digital strategy, the agency will conduct a detailed assessment of the Child Welfare business functions and the utilization of technology by developing the current capability technology model, and the future model. The resulting framework and deliverable format will then be used by ODJFS to create a comprehensive method for building and maintaining digital strategies for all of the business areas within ODJFS.
Scope of Work
Description of Scope of Work Develop Project Plan
- Define detailed project schedule and tasks.
- Establish communication plan and status reporting requirements
Task 1 – Digital Government Vision
- Identify external trends and factors, internal factors, best practices, and metrics/Key Performance Indicators (KPSs) to consider.
- Identify implications to agency operating models and technology models.
- Executive presentation describing agency vision of digital government capabilities, focusing on potential customer impacts and trends, summarizing all areas mentioned above.
- Digital Strategy for all JFS lines of businesses.
Task 2 – Business Capability Model for Child Welfare program.
- Identify key business capabilities needed to enable the digital vision for the program areas including business services, current approach/process, internal/external pain points, etc.
- Define and describe the future interactions between customers, business models, and information systems.
- Business Capability Model for the specific program areas identified.
Task 3 – Citizen Journey Maps for Child Welfare program.
- Identify key citizen and program management profiles.
- Identify specific use cases and digital opportunities for the Child Welfare program area to consider.
- Define the citizen experience across business capabilities, interaction points, current and target changes, digital channels, digital capabilities, and applications/systems.
- For each transformational digital opportunity, define potential metrics and methods for success measurement.
- Citizen and program management profiles.
- Journey maps.
- Cases for digital opportunities including success criteria and metrics.
- Identification and recommendation of digital opportunities that enhance services.
Task 4 – Future State Models, Architectures and Gap Analysis for Child Welfare program.
- Define a future digital business model and technology architecture that creates opportunities for improved services and promotes continuous innovation.
- Define alignment between State of Ohio proposed target enterprise architectures and ODJFS architectures.
- Assess the gap between the current state and target state perspectives including, strategic context, engagement model, operating model, and technology model/architectures.
- Executive summary and detailed document describing future state models and architectures.
- Document describing the gap between the current state and future state models.
Task 5 – Execution roadmap and recommendations for Child Welfare program.
- Identify key initiatives for ODJFS to achieve the proposed target state and provide a comprehensive description that would include key activities, rough order of magnitude investments, duration and expected benefits.
- Outline the immediate action plan (e.g., next 3 to 6 months) and critical success factors for implementing the strategy.
- Identify a recommended execution plan and timeline.
- Documented execution roadmap and timeline.
- Documented, comprehensive description of recommended initiatives.
Proposal due by February 25 to:
Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS)
Office of Fiscal and Monitoring Service
30 East Broad Street, 37th floor Columbus, Ohio 43215
Top Public Relations News:
Cancer Faker Belle Gibson Dumped By Bespoke Approach, Her PR Firm
Pawtucket, Rhode Island issues Marketing RFP
7 Tools to Write the Perfect Press Release
CloudArena Gets $1.5 Million to Speed Up Hospitality’s Digital Adaptation
Extole’s New Platform Leverages Facebook Open Graph to Socialize Customer Experience
The Hoffman Agency: Global PR & Tech
UK Companies Continue to Invest in Social Media Marketing and in Search
Survey: Facebook Fanboys Hate Facebook
Government of Canada Seeks Marketing Firm For Cannabis Public Education and Awareness Campaign
Communications and PR Services Needed for UNDP Malaysia