Alex Cristache of Blogsessive.com has recently released a new free WordPress theme, Typominima, a theme designed for all bloggers with a strong appetite for writing and publishing in a beautiful environment. What sets Typominima apart is its strong focus on the writings above anything else.
Designed around the concept of “beautiful writings in a gorgeous environment”, Typominima is a WordPress 3.0+ compatible theme with advanced features, including a control panel allowing users to tweak and fine-tune design elements to their liking. Typominima’s features help keep the theme clean, beautiful, fresh and customizable (up to the point where heavy changes would spoil the design concept); its easy to use control panel enables access to:
- Cufon font replacement for beautiful heading fonts;
- Custom colors for links which have a huge impact on the chromatic of theme;
- Custom RSS feed url;
- Discretionary display settings for the post’s metas
- Added fields for author information: Twitter profile, Facebook profile & LinkedIn profile.
Other Typominima features include:
- Support for WordPress 3.0+ custom menus;
- Two level drop down menu in header;
- 3 Widget ready areas placed in the footer of the theme, split between 3 columns.
Take a tour of Typominima on its demo site to explore the features, the series of posts containing sample styling for the most commonly used blogging elements and much more.
Top Public Relations News:
Community Transit Issues Marketing RFP
Coca Cola PR: Coke Zero Finds Your Twin on Facebook
Study On The Top 20 Celebrity Influencers
Ogilvy Public Relations EAME Named Consultancy
WealthTech – Changing the Investment Landscape
News From Finn Partners, Allison+Partners, Sloane & Company, and Text100
Wisconsin Schools Publicity RFP
Livermore Valley Transit Authority Issues Creative RFP
Super Bowl Ads Sell Out, at What Cost?
Last Minute Travel Issues Public Relations RFP