The Town of Clifton Park, in upstate New York seeks a qualified vendor to provide the following services: redesign of current website, update web content management services, and ongoing support and maintenance services on an as-needed basis.
The Town’s current website, www.cliftonpark.org, is currently maintained and updated by a 3rd party vendor and a small number of staff who manage and update postings on the WordPress platform. Such activities include posting content, such as press releases, event photos, event and calendar submissions, community information, applications and forms, and board meeting agendas, minutes and live broadcasting.
- Create a website solely designated for the Town of Clifton Park government purposes.
- Redesign the look and feel of the website(s) and the information architecture of the Town’s website(s) and/or social media, including full integration with existing e government applications (online payments, assessment data) currently in use and provide for easy integration with future e-governrnent applications. Implement electronic workflow or similar streamlined system for all proposed web postings.
- Upgrade the website(s) CMS software versions as necessary.
- Allow user access to designated staff for publishing content, updates, notices. Users may need differing levels of authorization. Certain user accounts will need to be established to allow updates, agendas and minutes to be published immediately upon live activation of website .
- Provide training and/or technical support sufficient for Town staff to fully maintain all website/social media postings.
- Establish an ongoing maintenance and update plan.
Proposal due by Oct 11, 2016 to:
One Town Hall Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065 518-371-6651
Top Public Relations News:
PR News from AXIS Capital, Burson-Marsteller, Brad Pitt, and Matter Communications
The O.J. Simpson Celebrity Saga Continues
B2B PR Best Practices
Marketing RFP Issued By Virginia Tech
NASTAD ISSUES EVENT MANAGEMENT RFP
5 Reasons I Hate Valentine’s Day
Pros and Cons of Doing Your Own Taxes
New York City Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice Seeks Communications Assistance
Hype of the Influencer Industry
Ten22: Healthcare Public Relations