The Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD), Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing, is requesting proposals from a media buying company.
The Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing’s Mission is to promote Vermont’s travel, recreation, cultural and historic attractions, as well as the state’s goods and services, in coordination with public and private sector partners and to market to a global audience in a manner consistent with the values and traditions of the state for the economic benefit of all Vermonters.
To efficiently and effectively manage the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing media plan
The selected contractor will provide upon request, media buying and related management and administrative duties to support advertising strategies of the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing.
Media Buying Activities
Media planning and buying: Contractor will develop, manage, execute, service and reconcile three tourism seasonal media plans annually for summer, fall, and winter.
Develop Media Campaign Strategies:
- Contractor will research and propose strategically-selected media channels to obtain the greatest reach toward the identified goals and target demographics by:
- Utilizing appropriate mediums including all traditional and new media channels to support the campaign objectives.
- Examining the most appropriate time periods and flighting schedules for optimum exposure of the message toward the target audience in the most cost-effective manner.
- Investigating and exploring the use of other non-broadcast media that might be pertinent for each campaign such as out of home opportunities, or integration of online promotions and advertising.
- Utilizing other media avenues as agreed upon by State and Contractor which are deemed suitable.
Provide Media Plan Actions supported by analysis of research conducted with media usage tools as appropriate; determine the greatest probability of reaching the target demo with the media plan proposed by Contractor.
Media Consulting: Media consulting includes all forms of communication involved in seasonal planning and buying of media.
Media Traffic Coordination: Communication between client, creative department and/or state contracted marketing vendor, and media representatives, fall under this category after completion of media plan.
Proposal due by September 19, 2016 to:
1 National Life Drive, National Life Building
North Entrance, 6th Floor
Montpelier, VT 05620-0501
Top Public Relations News:
South Jersey Port Corporation Issues Marketing RFP
Mocha Red Brings a Kosher Miami Vibe to Union Square in New York
Public Relations RFP Issued By Muckleshoot Casino
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Issues Media RFP
Idaho Department of Commerce Will Be Represented by a Local PR Firm
RFP Information for 2021 Cover Crop Marketing Campaign
BuzzBee: a Top Company to Work for in Seattle
Integrated Marketing Firm Needed to Represent Utah Office of Tourism of France
Wu-Tang Clan Sells Album to Notorious Pharmaceutical CEO Martin Shkreli
5WPR CONSUMER MARKETING SURVEY