Research indicates most visitors to Great Falls have been here before, but there are a few uninspired souls that haven’t been to Great Falls yet. The top reason why someone hasn’t yet visited is because they are unaware of things to do. We can fix that! Additionally, research shows that a non-visitor would visit if a friend or family member recommended it. Great Falls Montana is poised to chart a new course.
The vision of Great Falls Montana Tourism is to strengthen the Great Falls Montana economy by being the preferred choice for a genuine Montana experience. We will accomplish that vision through our mission to passionately promote Great Falls Montana as a preferred destination for travelers, tourists, and conventions to visit, stay, experience, and return.
Research shows the primary reason visitors are attracted to Great Falls is by friends and family, followed by the proximity to Glacier, Yellowstone, Waterton Lakes, and Canada. This is followed closely by the arts. When visitors are here with friends and family, they will most likely engage in the activities the resident enjoys. Residents are attracted to Great Falls by the outdoor recreation and access to mountains. The activity most engaged in by residents is hiking at 50%, followed by fishing at 13%.
We have a new road ahead of us. Great Falls Montana Tourism is developing a team and aligning resources to reverse a downward trend that persists in occupancy, visitation, and revenue.
Research indicates most visitors to Great Falls have been here before, but there are a few uninspired souls that haven’t been to Great Falls yet. The top reason why someone hasn’t yet visited is because they are unaware of things to do. We can fix that! Additionally, research shows that a non-visitor would visit if a friend or family member recommended it.
Great Falls Montana is poised to chart a new course. Located on the east slope of the Rocky Mountains between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, visitors and residents alike embrace the alluring landscape of panoramic views of the Rocky, Highwood and Belt Mountain Ranges, Missouri River valley, buttes, and grasslands that are pure high plains. This landscape proclaims that independent, free adventures are waiting. Great Falls Montana history and culture captivates visitors as much as the landscape does. Charlie Russell created works of art that captured our rugged independence. Lewis and Clark spent weeks portaging our five falls and a 25,000 square foot interpretive center commemorates their tenacity. The largest bison cliff jump in North America, First Peoples Buffalo Jump State Park and National Historic Landmark, provides genuine insight to our first people’s independent spirit.
The strategic priorities of Great Falls Montana Tourism are:
- Demonstrate Operational Excellence
- Build Team Great Falls
- Grow Shoulder & Off-Peak Visitation
- Celebrate, Support & Create Assets
- Develop & Grow the Tourism Pipeline
Scope of Work:
- Strategic Media Planning
- Choose specific and strategic media vehicles to accomplish goals with the target market.
- Consider partner placements and determine leveragability of placements.
- Know the saturation of competitor messages in planned media space.
- Account for current media and consumer trends.
- Utilize research to gain insights into the targeted market.
- Integrate placement strategically throughout channels.
- Provide one sheet of annual plan, show placement date, market, spend, and type of spending.
- Media Buying
- Communicate demographic and geographic data, campaign dates and goals to the media supplier.
- Communicate expectations of the buy—including restrictions—and methods for tracking and measuring with Great Falls Montana Tourism and media supplier.
- Negotiate with the vendor on the behalf of Great Falls Montana Tourism.
- Secure media supplier signatures as a verification of ordered schedules booked.
- Maximize your advertising and marketing dollars and gain greater understanding and insights into what makes your customers tick. You’ll have a great time discovering new possibilities and engaging new consumers who have been looking for what you have to offer.
- Performance Reporting
- Analyze audience impressions versus media costs against industry standards.
- Secure weekly metrics to ensure the schedule runs smoothly and achieves the campaign goals.
- Provide a post-buy analysis with complete metrics and samples of placement.
- Account Management
- Provide analysis of media performance and suggest an increase, decrease, reallocation or elimination of campaign or funds during monthly management calls.
- Audit invoices from media suppliers for accuracy once the campaign is complete, ensuring funds were spent properly.
- Bill Great Falls Montana Tourism in half-hour increments for actual time spent on an account.
- Maintain control over the total annual budget.
Consultant shall not be required to perform work not specifically described in the Statement of Work. The parties may mutually agree in writing from time to time on additions or deletions to the Statement of Work, however Consultant shall not be required to perform such additional work until a written agreement is reach as to the time and cost of such additional work and an Amendment to Statement of Work is signed by both Consultant and Customer. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Statement of Work, the Statement of Work shall control.
100 1st Ave N, Lower Level Suite
Great Falls, Montana 59401
Agencies worth considering include Zeno Group and Ketchum PR.
Top Public Relations News:
Marijuana Goes Mainstream: Rebranding the Cannabis Culture
News about Dukas Linden PR, Portland Communications, Brownstein Group, and Ketchum
What’s Happening at Feintuch Communications, Ogilvy PR, Krupp Kommunications, and Southard / Freeman
100 Content Marketing Tools for PRs: From Content Marketing Software to Content Curation
5 Companies Doing Robotics PR Right Now
Wichita State University Seeks Brand Strategy-Strategic Communications and Marketing Firm
California Government Relations Firm Sought
3 Reasons Nonprofits Need YouTube
Illinois Office of the Secretary of State Issues Media RFP
Navajo Nation Department of Justice Issues Lobbying RFP