Visit Warrensburg Missouri Issues Creative RFP
The Warrensburg Convention & Visitors Bureau (WCVB) is seeking proposals from experienced agencies for marketing strategy, social media, graphic design and advertising support services to attract local, regional and national tourists to the City of Warrensburg, Missouri.
The document is a request for proposals from agencies with experience in developing marketing campaigns that capitalize a community’s assets and unique attributes to attract tourists and impact all aspects of the local economy. The WCVB recently completed a destination branding strategy. The logo and brand messaging were approved by the WCVB board January 2020. The qualified consultant must implement the new messaging through creative development, social media, advertising and the overall all strategic campaign.
Nestled in between the here and there, we are small in size, but big in soul. One of our greatest assets is our people. We welcome you with open arms to the place we call home.
Warrensburg, Missouri Small Town + Big Soul
Who is the Warrensburg Convention & Visitors Bureau? The WCVB is a not-for-profit organization that promotes the region as a premier destination, welcoming visitors with a personal touch, in order to generate jobs, tax revenues and, thus, an exceptional quality of life for area residents.
Warrensburg’s destination marketing organization (DMO) has been the WCVB for more than two decades, first as a department of the Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce and later as a separate not-for-profit organization.
Scope of Work:
Develop an overall marketing campaign and strategy designed to establish and strengthen Warrensburg’s presence in the regional market and to attract a greater number of local, regional and national visitors. The selected agency will be provided with past research and marketing strategies and brand style guide. The agency will assist with recommendations on the 2020-2021 media plan. Deliverables include:
Messaging & Storytelling Assets
Develop core messaging content to meet the WCVB’s strategic brand objectives. This content is to include:
· Messaging recommendations specific to target market profiles
· Brand statements and foundational copy content that can be leveraged by the WCVB for general messaging needs (ad development, social media posts, collateral development, etc.)
· Photo shoots and video vignettes to showcase attractions; WCVB to receive and retain ownership of all photo files.
· Social media strategic content plan and scheduling calendar
Design layouts for the following items based on the objectives of the WCVB:
· PowerPoint template
· Facebook Covers (4)
· Facebook Posts (4)
· Pull-up banner design
· Flier template
· Ad templates-various sizes (6)
· Visitor Guide
Upon approval of the design layouts, the WCVB will receive final files and retain ownership for all stated print and digital collateral in standard file formats. A minimum of two proofs must be provided in print-ready format (pdf).
Marketing and Media Strategic Plan Development
· Develop a comprehensive strategic marketing plan
· Conduct a review of media placement, deliver new media recommendations, as needed, and provide support for placement optimal exposure in target markets.
· Provide maintenance to update graphic designs and messaging, as needed, to support the creative strategy implementation.
Friday, February 28 at 10 a.m. (CST).
Cindy Gabel, City Clerk, at 102 S. Holden, Warrensburg; and email@example.com
Agencies worth considering include Hunter PR and KCSA Communications.