America-Israel Cultural Foundation Issues Public Relations RFP
America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF) is launching the “Grammys” and “Oscars” of Israel in celebration of our 80th Anniversary and seeking a public relations partner to assist with it. We are looking for a firm with the ability to facilitate end-to-end marketing and public relations for this pivotal new initiative that not only will increase awareness and recognition of Israeli arts (and create the global stage to celebrate it), but also create a new vehicle that will show the world what Israel truly stands for and contributes, rather than the misguided negative framing in which the masses view it.
Since 1939, AICF has been the leader in identifying and developing Israel’s top emerging artists. It defined artistic excellence with over 18,000 artists have benefiting from AICF’s financial support, totaling over $160M in grants and scholarships. Given its success in early support of artistic talent in Israel (across media, ethnicities, and religions) and its reputation for nourishing the finest artists, the name AICF has become synonymous with culture in Israel. For more information, please visit www.aicf.org.
This prestigious annual awards ceremony, tentatively scheduled for November 17, 2019 at Jazz at Lincoln Center, will honor the most exceptional Israeli artists in the performing, visual, design, television, and cinematic arts for their contribution to the global cultural landscape. The award ceremony will also showcase Israel’s leading up-and-coming artists. This “Hall of Fame” will further cement AICF’s dominance in recognizing excellence in the arts and raise considerable funds for the development of the next generation of Israel’s arts leaders. The selected partner will have experience with large-scale events as well as have a well-established rolodex of influencer and cross-media entertainment contacts. We expect nomination notifications to reach agents, managers, major influencers that are supporters of Israel.
Scope of Work:
PR Partner duties include:
• Assist in naming and branding the initiative.
• Develop and implement strategy for publicizing the event, its nomination and judging process, and attracting award nominees.
• Oversee video production of teaser video for event.
• Manage development teaser and short (full-length versions) of videos demonstrating finalists’ global reach and impact. These videos may be used online and through social media channels to promote the event and encourage financial and in-kind sponsorship support.
• Event promotion execution across a variety of print, digital, and ancillary event channels.
• Engage press and media leading up to and during the event covering the “Hall of Fame”, its inductees, and AICF’s 80th Anniversary. Liaise with individual artist PR teams as necessary.
America-Israel Cultural Foundation
322 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1702
New York, NY 10001