Chesapeake Bay Foundation Seeks Digital Media Agency
Chesapeake Bay Foundation (CBF) is seeking an agency versed in Digital Media Acquisition, Engagement, Fundraising, and Advocacy Strategy Creation and Support. CBF is the largest regional non-profit conservation organization working solely to save the Bay. Established in 1967, CBF has a staff of approximately 175 employees working in offices in Annapolis and Easton, Maryland; Richmond and Norfolk, Virginia; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Washington, D.C., and in more than a dozen field education program locations.
CBF’s headquarters office is in the Philip Merrill Environmental Center in Annapolis, the world’s first LEED Platinum building. CBF has an annual budget of approximately $23 million and is supported by more than 230,000 members and e-subscribers. For more information on CBF, please visit www.cbf.org.
The Chesapeake Bay Foundation (CBF), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization is working to Save the Chesapeake Bay and restore clean water to its rivers and streams.
SCOPE OF WORK
Digital Media Strategy development and consulting in support of CBF’s Chesapeake Clean Water Blueprint Campaign. Commonly thought of as the last best chance for the Chesapeake and its tributaries, the Chesapeake Clean Water Blueprint is a historic state- federal plan to restore the Bay by 2025.
- Develop and aid in the implementation of a comprehensive and measurable digital media strategy to:
- Identify, target, and recruit new supporters as measured by CBF baselines and industry benchmarks;
- Improve online fundraising in coordination with direct mail efforts where appropriate;
- Increase online engagement;
- Increase online advocacy;
· Strategy shall include but not be limited to the creation and execution of the following components: forecasting, campaign development, copywriting, designing, channel optimization/testing, measurement and reporting.
· Provide ongoing consulting services, including weekly meetings for the period of one year (with the possibility of extending for one additional year) in support of said strategy and other issues to make the most of last-minute opportunities as they occur;
· Measure and report key metrics on a monthly basis with mid-year and end-of-year comprehensive reviews to be formally presented to CBF stakeholders and executives.
· Ability to provide ad hoc technical and development support for strategic efforts on Blackbaud Luminate system
Proposal due by close of business on April 21, 2017 to:
Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Inc.
6 Herndon Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21403
Attn: Jacqui Sands
Deliver electronically to Jacqui Sands (email@example.com)
Leading firms in Maryland include Stanton Communications and Weber Shandwick.