The Florida Department of Environmental Protection is requesting bids from qualified vendors to provide all labor, supervision, equipment, materials, and expertise required for Content Creation, Marketing Planning, and Media Planning and Buying (Media Services) throughout the State of Florida on an “as needed” basis. The objective of this Contract is for the Contractor to provide to the Department broadcast, print, and online Media Services throughout the State of Florida (Services).
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection is the state’s lead agency for environmental management and stewardship, protecting our air, water and land. DEP is divided into three primary areas:
- Land and Recreation programs acquire and protect lands for preservation and recreation. DEP oversees 175 state parks and trails and more than 12 million acres of public lands and 4 million acres of coastal uplands and submerged lands.
- Regulatory programs safeguard natural resources by overseeing permitting and compliance activities that protect air and water quality, and manage waste cleanups.
- Ecosystem Restoration programs protect and improve water quality and aquatic resources including America’s Everglades, Florida’s iconic springs and Florida’s world-renowned coastal resources. DEP works with communities, local governments and other agencies to protect and restore water quality and supply and to provide funding assistance for water restoration and infrastructure projects, as well as coordinates the protection of Florida’s submerged lands and coastal areas.
Scope of Work:
The Contractor shall provide all labor, supervision, equipment, materials, and expertise required to perform the following Media Services for the Department, as directed in the TAs:
• Content Creation – Develop creative content in print, online advertisement, or video formats as needed.
• Marketing Plan – Develop a marketing plan to reach the target audience(s) with proposed media mix, estimated impressions, ratings and measurement.
• Media Planning and Buying – Projects may include, but are not limited to, planning and placing all types of media and marketing activities such as TV, cable, radio, digital, print, social, outdoor, direct mail, transit, etc.
February 4th, 2019
Bureau of General Services – Procurement Section
Florida Department of Environmental Protection
3800 Commonwealth Blvd, MS93
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3000
Zimmerman PR is a Florida PR firm.