The Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) has issued an RFP for “advertising campaigns, publications, and media planning and placement for LCRA Parks, a Community Resources department within LCRA.”LCRA provides a multitude of vital services to Texans, including delivering electricity, managing the water supply and environment of the lower Colorado River basin, providing public recreation areas, and supporting community development.
LCRA is laser-focused on providing its customers with unparalleled customer service as it provides reliable, cost-effective services to people throughout the state.
LCRA’s Mission is to enhance the quality of life of the Texans through water stewardship, energy and community service.
- Conceptualize, develop, produce and evaluate a marketing strategy to highlight LCRA Parks as a desirable tourism destination.
- Use research and market analysis (conducted by LCRA in 2016) to provide recommendations about target audiences and most effective media placement to reach identified audiences.
- Develop, implement and evaluate a strategy to advertise specific recreation opportunities to identified target markets.
- Design creative assets to be used for internal and external purposes across LCRA Parks branding (some examples include brand-consistent park signage, promotional items, trade-show booth design and collateral pieces).
- Provide recommendations for the development and placement of advertising based on market analysis, industry standards, departmental budgets and consultation with staff.
- Prepare and place customized advertising across multiple platforms (some examples include print, digital and out-of-home).
- Create, design and prepare a comprehensive parks guide book/brochure with enticing details and imagery of the LCRA Parks system.
- Public relations support for LCRA Parks outreach efforts.
Proposal due by September 28 to:
3700 Lake Austin Blvd., Austin, TX
Top Public Relations News:
Florida Developmental Disabilities Council Issues Public Relations RFP
HootSuite Supports More Social Apps than Ever
Americas Cardroom To Host All-In for Mount Sinai Virtual Poker Tournament
Environics Communications: Launches Sustainability and Clean Energy
LGA New Agency of Record For BB&T
City of Independence Seeks Branding Firm
Why Media Impressions Matter So Much
Multi-State Lottery Association Issues Creative RFP
Is Social Media Now Mainstream?
Musk Tweets Get Billionaire in Big Trouble