The County of Monterey on behalf of Natividad Medical Center, hereinafter referred to as “NMC”, is soliciting proposals from a qualified organization(s), hereinafter referred to as “CONTRACTOR”, to provide Marketing and Graphic Design Services.
Natividad Medical Center is a 172-bed acute care medical center owned and operated by Monterey County. A Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of Supervisors works with Administration on day-to-day operations of the medical center. Natividad Medical Center is a Monterey County owned community hospital emphasizing the care of women, children and families. Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations, Natividad Medical Center is a modern medical center campus offering comprehensive inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic and specialty care.
Scope of Work:
- Development of customized strategic marketing plans
- Brand planning, development, and positioning including overall brand campaigns
- Creative development of marketing collateral and support materials
- Graphic design & coordination of production services for marketing collateral and support materials
- Coordination of print services
- Advertising services including creative, production, placement, and measurement
- Website design, maintenance, and optimization including information architecture, content management, site design, metrics, and other expertise as needed
- Social Media Services
- Video and Photography
- Event planning & support materials
- Project management services
March 19th, 2018
NATIVIDAD MEDICAL CENTER
1441 CONSTITUTION BLVD
SALINAS, CA 93906
California PR firms include Shift Communications.