- Position Orbis as a thought leader and leading eye care non-profit
- Support in positioning Orbis brand as well as provide platforms to generate awareness about our initiatives, our partnerships and the impact we are making.
- Provide best possible strategies to push Orbis messaging, communication avenues, writing press releases, spokesperson and Orbis partner hospital experts/doctors’ articles, among others.
- Provide unique and innovative ideas to promote Orbis’s initiatives in India through new media formats apart from advertorials and editorials in print.
Orbis is a leading global non-governmental organization that transforms lives through the prevention and treatment of blindness. With our network of partners, we mentor, train and inspire local teams to fight blindness in their communities. In India, the focus is especially on children, where Orbis has supported in establishing the world’s largest network of Children’s Eye Centers: 33 centers across 18 states.
Scope of Work:
- A detailed work plan with eye care NGO ecosystem market research
- Draft reports and presentations on activities conducted on a monthly basis
- Final report with quantitative and qualitative outcomes (number of impressions is important but also placement in category A media/public spaces-a healthy mix of renowned print and online media)
- National level awareness building and media engagement (World Sight Day) in collaboration with an electronic media, print media and radio, including social media
- Secure collaboration and co-branding opportunities with like-minded organizations across India which may include but not limited to government representatives in the health sector, eye care commercial community, non-profit event organizers, national healthcare forums etc.
- 5 Press releases (regional and national level)
- 10 articles (By-line articles + industry/profile stories + interviews + quotes) in mainstream print media (excluding press release coverage)
- 5 speaker opportunities on mainstream electronic media platform and 3 RBMs with Orbis spokesperson
- 1 Media training for Orbis spokesperson and 1 media training for Orbis staff
- Two unique digital PR with traction in mainstream Digital/Electronic (TV, Radio) media
- Prepare media dossiers-PR agency will submit monthly and end-of-term performance reports and hold monthly update meetings.
The below are preferred requirements but not essential:
- 5 speaking/participation opportunities in stakeholder events and conferences
- 3-4 Award opportunities
- Vision document-Way forward for the organization on the public relations front
Notes: No. of articles mentioned above do not represent coverage received. Coverage of the same article can be in multiple publications/platforms.
Quotations/Proposal to be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Top Public Relations News:
Timing Releases: What Is the Best Day to Send Out a Press Release
Family Foundations Of PR Agency Owners
Crisis Communications Basic Survival Guide
How to Build Trust as A New Leader
Dunkin’ Donuts Launches Fashion Contest on Twitter and Instagram
Buddy Holly Remembered on the Day the Music Died
Treasury Wine Estates Seeks A PR Agency
ProBlogger Turns 6 and Darren’s Advice Is As Sound As Ever
Crisis PR: Another Recall, This Time Killer Pringles
Pawtucket, Rhode Island issues Marketing RFP