Roanoke Innovation Corridor Issues Marketing RFP
The City of Roanoke and its partners are currently seeking a marketing agency to consult on their existing communications strategy and to develop branding, messaging, and a website for the Roanoke Innovation Corridor (Corridor). The Corridor’s marketing committee has conducted preliminary qualitative research to help identify key messages.
Roanoke is a mountain city and hub for innovation offering miles of trails, parks within walking distance, a vibrant downtown, and community neighborhoods with character. The City of Roanoke is a safe, caring and economically vibrant community in which to live, learn, prosper, work and play.
Scope of Work:
The Successful Offeror should provide the following:
[1.] Strategic Consulting
- Review existing high-level strategic communications plan and provide insights and advice to improve it.
[2.] Branding & Messaging
- Logo, brand essence;
- Brand Message and Value Proposition for each stakeholder;
- Branding guide that will govern the use of the logo, brand message, etc. for all stakeholders in the Corridor
[3.] Website Design and Development
- Built on WordPress (hosting, SSL-2, and domains already purchased);
- Site map will include, but not be limited to: Home page, links to partner entities, blog, potential calendar integration and tool kit for potential partners;
- Blog content aggregator that automatically pulls in related news releases from a variety of Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Django, and WordPress websites into an existing website – RoanokeInnovation.org