Duration: July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 with an option to renew for one (1) additional year.
Geo-target: Areas surrounding Rowan College At Burlington including Burlington County, Mercer County, Ocean County, Middlesex County, Atlantic County and Camden County. (This should be flexible and we should be able to change this at any point throughout the campaign)
Target Marketing: Prospective students, and their parents, age 17-50 in the predefined geo- targeted areas with 12 interchangeable campaign categories targeted to the appropriate audience as identified by the firm.
Scope of Work:
Our target audience includes:
- Traditional college-aged students – first-time, full-time freshmen ages 18-20 and their parents.
- Returning adult learners who are looking for a career change or to obtain a job promotion which includes students ages 24-50.
- Students who will transfer in from another community college or four-year institution ages 18-23.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI): The college wants to focus on reportable return on marketing investments, website conversions and secondary actions on landing pages.
The college’s primary focuses are on lead generation for the college and lead generation for our Rowan University partnership 3+1 Program with a secondary focus on brand marketing.
Approximate Monthly Impressions: 2.5M – 3M
Estimated Monthly Clicks: 10,000
Secondary Actions: 1-2% of monthly clicks should equate secondary actions on the landing page as a conversion KPI.
Marketing Advertising Strategies:
- Google Search Networking (GSN)
- GSN – Contextual Placement
- GSN – Site Targeted Placement
- GSN – Mobile App Placement
- GSN – Remarketing
- YouTube Ads
- Facebook Ads (with FB Lead Generator for specific campaigns)
- Instagram Ads
- Digital Radio (Pandora, Spotify, etc.)
- Other emerging technologies by recommendation of the agency
Artwork and Landing Pages: The college will provide the successful bidder with artwork ads and unique landing pages for each campaign category that will be changed periodically throughout the year. No creative work is required by the vendor, but the college will rely on the vendor to advise on best practices and suggestions for improved ROI throughout the campaign.
January 26, 2018
Rowan College at Burlington County
900 College Circle
Evans Hall Rm. 180
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Top Public Relations News:
Online News Overtakes Print Media. The Future Has Arrived.
BRANSON/LAKES AREA TOURISM ISSUES MARKETING RFP
Gary Kaplan Interview: Brings Water to Desolate African Community
Narcissistic CEOs and Their Impact on a Company’s Reputation
Miss Universe: The PR of Beauty
M-Commerce Out Pacing Traditional E-Commerce [infographic]
Trump Getting Buried in the Press by Veterans’ Charities
PR Issues Arising from Poor Security
McAfee Apologizes for PC Screw Up. Is It Enough?
5WPR CONSUMER MARKETING SURVEY