London-based social media and communications agency Digital Gurus is hiring a Senior Social Media Planner. A full-time, permanent job offering, based on a salary of £55000 – £65000 per annum; this opening is addressed to social media professionals who are already employed in a similar role. Financial services experience is not essential but would be a bonus.
The senior social media planner will be responsible for developing and executing a global social media strategy, and will need to deliver an innovative engagement plan leveraging the most appropriate social media channels and initiatives at their disposal.
- Developing and implementing a robust, measurable, global social media strategy;
- Coaching Digital Gurus clients’ Market Analysts in their use of social media;
- Merchandising Digital Gurus clients successes in social media;
- Becoming a thought leader in the financial services industry with regards social media;
- Engaging internal stakeholders as to the benefits of social media;
- And leveraging existing social media collateral for the benefit of the business.
To apply, contact Adrian McDonald at Digital Gurus, or use application option on Revolution Jobs UK.
Top Public Relations News:
Balihoo Launches “Local Marketing Resource Center” for National Brands
Marketing RFP Issued By City of Linden
Fairfax County Seeks Israel Marketing Agency
Johnson County Community College Issues Digital Advertising RFP
Marissa Mayer’s New Yahoo! & Food for Thought on Goofacehoo!
Christmas Jammies Ad is Awesome
SUNY Sullivan Seeks Agency To Brand the Catskills
Town of Mayerthorpe Issues Creative RFP
An Attention Whore’s Guide to Facebook
State of Alabama Seeking Tourism PR firm