The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is one of the leading scientific research and technology development organizations in Africa. In partnership with national and international research and technology institutions, CSIR undertakes directed and multidisciplinary research and technology innovation that contributes to the improvement of the quality of life of South Africans.
Flowing from the recommendations of a senior panel appointed to advise the Minister and the Department of Science and Technology (DST) on the development of South Africa’s Cyber-Infrastructure, the existing computer, networking and data services components, all supported by a new skills and capability development services area, are to be integrated into a National Integrated Cyberinfrastructure System (NICIS), a single national facility and entity, implemented by the CSIR, that will place South Africa at the forefront of global developments in cyber- or e-infrastructure.
They seek a branding company to do:
- Definition of a new corporate brand essence for NICIS, South Africa’s national cyberinfrastructure entity.
- Definition of a differentiated positioning for the corporate brand globally, as a provider of digital research infrastructure for research, education and innovation
- Definition or repositioning of a set of sub-brands (two existing, and one new and merging) for the three services elements that make up NICIS in a way that:
- A) is informed recognizably by the corporate brand
- B) strengthens the corporate brand,
- C) incorporates sub-brand heritage, and
- D) allows for a market presence for these sub-brands in their own right.
Corporate Identity Design Services
Express the new NICIS corporate brand and its positioning, with a corporate identity that:
- communicates the NICIS mission and target reputation to all key target audiences, reflecting how the brand can make a difference to the interests of its various stakeholder segments, and
- is distinct and non-conflicting with other relevant international brands.
Proposals are due by March 31, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Public Relations News:
Can PR Solve the Lack of Public Trust in the News Media?
News From Weber Shandwick, Edelman, 5WPR, Levick, and Prosek
M&P Сommunications: Information On Who Do Ukranians Trust?
Marketing RFP Issued By Aarhus University
Job of the Day: Public Relations Pro for World Vision
Ketchum and the GMO Bias Machine
Branding Plan and Marketing Services for Calaveras Transit Agency
Volkswagen’s Four PR Firms & Their Ongoing Crisis
Walmart Raises Finally Happening
Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy Seeks Digital Marketing