South Dakota Department of Public Safety Issues Website RFP
About the South Dakota Department of Public Safety
The South Dakota Department of Public Safety website – http://dps.sd.gov/ is seeking a vendor to create a new website.
It is the mission of the South Dakota Department of Public Safety to keep South Dakota a safe place in which to live, work, visit and raise a family.
The Department of Public Safety will promote this mission by:
- Coordinating and communicating Homeland security plans and procedures to state, local, tribal and federal governments.
- Communicating appropriate Homeland security measures to our citizens, businesses, schools and the media.
- Providing law enforcement, commercial vehicle regulation and highway traffic safety services.
- Providing public safety communication services.
- Compiling and analyzing motor vehicle crash data.
- Developing and integrating all hazard emergency plans and response exercises.
- Assisting state, local, tribal and federal governments with efforts to mitigate natural disasters before they occur.
- Assisting fire departments with fire training, investigation, public education, fire prevention and code compliance.
Proposal due by July 8th to:
Office of Procurement Management
523 East Capital Ave
Pierre, South Dakota 57501-3182