About the South Dakota Department of Public Safety
The South Dakota Department of Public Safety website – http://dps.sd.gov/ is seeking a vendor to create a new website.
It is the mission of the South Dakota Department of Public Safety to keep South Dakota a safe place in which to live, work, visit and raise a family.
The Department of Public Safety will promote this mission by:
- Coordinating and communicating Homeland security plans and procedures to state, local, tribal and federal governments.
- Communicating appropriate Homeland security measures to our citizens, businesses, schools and the media.
- Providing law enforcement, commercial vehicle regulation and highway traffic safety services.
- Providing public safety communication services.
- Compiling and analyzing motor vehicle crash data.
- Developing and integrating all hazard emergency plans and response exercises.
- Assisting state, local, tribal and federal governments with efforts to mitigate natural disasters before they occur.
- Assisting fire departments with fire training, investigation, public education, fire prevention and code compliance.
Proposal due by July 8th to:
Office of Procurement Management
523 East Capital Ave
Pierre, South Dakota 57501-3182
Top Public Relations News:
The World Bank Issues Marketing RFP
Catching up with PMK*BNC, Glover Park Group, Global Strategy Group, and Ketchum
New York’s Top 10 Moving Companies
Derris & Company: The PR Company That Does No PR Or Branding
Food & Beverage PR — Is Non-GMO the New Trend?
Grayling Has Been Clearing Their Decks of ‘Exploitative Clients’
Seattle Colleges Issues Design, Advertising, and Digital Marketing RFP
Brunswick Group to Clean Up BP Reputation with Aggressive PR Campaign
STATE OF ALASKA ISSUES MARKETING RFP
Businesses Still Using Traffic as Main Indicator of Performance in Google Analytics