Good video editing software can really showcase your products from every angle, helping you produce professional videos across platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Fortunately, there are a number of easy-to-use video editing programs available, many for free, that can truly help you stand out from your competition.
Well-produced product videos are a more engaging form of content marketing than photographs alone, and can substantially reduce a customer’s hesitation in making a purchase. According to some research, e-commerce product videos can increase conversion rates by a jaw-dropping 144%. As such, we’ve compiled a list of the best free video editing software from around the web below.
OpenShot’s easy-to-use user interface makes it a great video editing program for beginners. While more complex tools definitely offer the user more advanced editing components, OpenShot’s intuitive interface and minimal design is perfect for simple editing.
OpenShot is an efficient option for small businesses and is best for clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, and rotation. It also offers credit scrolling, frame stepping, time mapping, audio mixing, and real-time preview.
● Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, and chroma key compositing for green-screen effects
● Powerful key-frame animation capabilities for creating animated videos
● Unlimited layers for watermarks, background videos, and audio tracks
● Customizable title-card templates
● Drag and drop functionality for easily adding video, audio, or image files
Movie Maker 10
Movie Maker 10 is a convenient option for Windows-users looking for a “back-to-basics” approach to video editing. It’s great to make quick edits to short video clips you need ready right away. Movie Maker 10 comes with a free version that includes its suite of video and picture editing tools as well as the ability to add captions with customizable fonts and colors.
● Auto-preview tool for previewing edits and effects before applying
● Auto-movie options for creating customizable cuts of your video clips
● Animation tab to easily add music, titles, and credits
Lightworks includes a simple and intuitive interface, so it’s a program that is easy to pick-up. On top of this, Lightworks offers a collection of detailed video tutorials, making it one of the more accessible and easy to learn video editing software options on this list.
Lightworks also has a suite of original stock videos and music clips licensed for use in any videos you edit on the program, allowing you to give a polished look to any marketing video.
● Real-time team project sharing with full control over which user has editing access
● Easy sharing of videos with fast export to MPEG4/H.264 (ready-made for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Instagram)
● Supports a wide range of video formats
● High-quality, simple trim functions for fast and precise video editing
● Optimized for speed, allowing you to continue editing while importing new content
● Multicam editing feature for syncing clips from multiple cameras
With these programs in hand, you’ve no excuse not to produce excellent content. Get shooting!
Top Public Relations News:
Award Luncheon: 3 Honorees at the Pinnacle of Their PR Careers
2020 Media Campaign For Department of Fair Housing
Everything PR Q&A With CEO of Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry
Penman PR Is Hiring
Twitter, Boosting PR and What Social is all About
Interior Gas Utility Issues RFP – Public Relations and Marketing
Jivox Releases New Video Ad Insertion Platform
The Open Government Partnership (OGP) Issues RFP For Advertising/PR/Marketing
Negative Public Relations
U of Iowa Journalism school Adds PR & Strategic Communications classes