GroupHigh released their top male influencer channels this month – here are some of the results organized by the total reach of the channels listed:
Top Five Channels
Nomadic Matt’s Travel Site (www.nomadicmatt.com) is in the number one spot with a total reach of nearly 3.3 million and a Moz rating of 6.43. Matt’s blog deals with topics such as travel tips and advice, travel gear, female travel, and random thoughts.
In the number two spot, Men’s Journal Health Adventure Gear Style (www.mensjournal.com) with a total reach of over 3.1 million and a 6.68 Moz rating. It’s on two ad networks: Amazon Associates and Media.net.
Third is Fashion Blogger Bryanboy (www.bryanboy.com), which has over 2.2 million total reach and a 6.33 Moz rating. Blog posts cover topics about fashion, fashion shows, livestream, and Valentino.
Men’s Fashion Tips and Men’s Style Guide FashionBeans (www.fashionbeans.com) is in fourth place with over 2.13 million total reach and a 6.37 Moz rating. They are affiliated with two ad networks: AdSense and DoubleClick, and their blogs are about men’s fashion look books, men’s style, aw16, and ss16
Rounding out the top five is Gear Patrol: The Spirit of Adventure (http://gearpatrol.com) with almost 1.75 million total reach and a Moz rating of 6.5. They are connected to three ad networks: Amazon Associates, SkimLinks, and DoubleClick.
The Rest of the Top 10 Channels
- Joe’s Daily (www.joesdaily.com), total reach over 962K , Moz 5.07. Blog topics cover, food, drink, style, tech, travel, and entertainment.
- Man Made DIY Crafts for Men (www.manmadediy.com), total reach almost 900K, Moz 5.34. Information about DIY and crafts that are more geared to men.
- Jay Strut (www.jaystrut.com), total reach almost 839K, Mox 4.91. Blog topics include fashion, beauty, travel, travel diaries, and the story of my life.
- ITS Tactical (www.itstactical.com), total reach nearly 700K, Moz 5.26. Podcasts about tactical, information, and gear for imminent threat solutions (preppers).
- Expert Vagabond (https://expertvagabond.com), total reach almost 470K, Moz 5.52. Covers adventure, Mexico, video, travel tips, and miscellaneous.
Rounding out the Top 25 Channels in Descending Order
- He Spoke Style (http://hespokestyle.com).
- Buckets Spades Men’s Fashion Design and Lifestyle Blog (www.bucketsandspadesblog.com).
- Imdrewscott Menswear Lifestyle (http://imdrewscott.com).
- Geek Dad (https://geekdad.com).
- Dappered Affordable Men’s Style (https://dappered.com).
- Ben Greenfield Fitness Diet Fat Loss and Performance Advice(www.bengreenfieldfitness.com).
- The Aspiring Gentleman (http://aspiringgentleman.com).
- Billy Parisi (www.billyparisi.com).Daddy Doin’ Work (http://daddydoinwork.com).
- Galluks Mens Fashion Blogger (YouTuber) (http://gallucks.com).
- A Continuous Lean (www.acontinuouslean.com).
- Effortless Gent An Honest Approach to Personal Style (https://effortlessgent.com).
- Yummertime (http://yummertime.com).
- Franko Dean Street Fashioin Lifestyle Blogger (http://frankodean.com).
- Talking with Tommy – Tommy DiDario Travel Style Health Fitness Grooming and Thoughts (http://tommydiddario.com).
There are another 45 listed.
Top Public Relations News:
ScoutComms – a PR Firm Focused on Veterans
Indian Institute of Management Issues PR Agency RFP
What’s the Difference Between PR and Public Diplomacy?
Digital Agency Sought By The Animal Medical Center (AMC)
What Marketing To Do Before Launching
Become an Expert Brander
Visit Warrensburg Missouri Issues Creative RFP
Top 10 Google+ Communities for PR, SEO and Social Media Experts
The Confederated Tribes of Colville Reservation Seeks Marketing Analysis
Marketing RFP Issued By State of Iowa