UMKC will become a model urban research university characterized by signature graduate and professional programs; a dynamic undergraduate population; a highly diverse faculty, staff and student body; and active engagement with its city and region. UMKC’s mission is to lead in life and health sciences; to deepen and expand strength in the visual and performing arts; to develop a professional workforce and collaborate in urban issues and education; and to create a vibrant learning and campus life experience.
Scope of Work:
The Curators of the UNIVERSITY of Missouri, a public organization, propose to contract on behalf of the UNIVERSITY of Missouri-Kansas City for Henry W. Bloch School of Management with the intent of contracting with a qualified Online Marketing Agency for the purpose of developing an online marketing campaign for graduate programs, primarily MBA programs, of the Henry W. Bloch School of Management, hereafter referred to as “UNIVERSITY”.
The majority of graduate students come from the greater Kansas City area, which has a competitive market for graduate programs, thus the Bloch School needs to stand out with a strong digital marketing campaign. The Professional MBA now has the potential to enroll students from outside of the KC area with new online options.
The Bloch School is the only school in the Kansas City region accredited by both AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and NASPAA (Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration).
The Henry W. Bloch School of Management at UMKC is the best choice for 21st century management education, offering undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and executive nondegree education. Our mission is to develop purposeful, entrepreneurial and innovative leaders to meet changing global demands, and advance knowledge and practice through excellent teaching, scholarship, outreach and service. Our vision is to be Kansas City’s nationally and globally preeminent school of management focusing on entrepreneurial and innovative thinking as the foundation for transforming talent and achieving sustainable growth in for-profit, public and nonprofit enterprises.
It is mandatory to partner with a supplier that can develop and deliver completed online digital marketing services for the University and Bloch as described herein.
- Develop accurate positioning of the Bloch graduate programs to reach the ideal target audiences.
- Develop a full online marketing campaign, including sub-campaigns for different programs, that is compelling and appealing to the target audiences using all available online resources, with agreement of delivering an ample number of qualified leads, applications and ultimately, new students. If lead goals are not being met, must actively change campaign tactics to meet goals.
- Develop a cost-effective, targeted campaign that will extend for up to five (5) years.
- Develop creative, or implement creative provided by UMKC, for online ads, landing pages(s) and recommended keywords.
- Develop and manage all media planning and buying, with approvals from UMKC.
- Provide full reporting on all trackable media via dashboard and analysis reports, which are provided weekly, monthly, and annually.
- Participate in recurring conference calls to review results and adjust campaigns as needed for initial startup period, followed by bi-weekly or monthly calls.
- Work with UMKC IT campus security to follow standards and procedures for hosting landing pages and inquiry data.
The University of Missouri- Kansas City reserves the right to make multiple awards and/or to reject any and all respondents. Proposals shall be submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this RFP and any addenda issued hereto.
University of Missouri Supply Chain,
c/o Office of the Director of Supply Chain
2910 LeMone Industrial Blvd., Room N20
Columbia, MO 65201
APCO Worldwide has extensive government experience.
Top Public Relations News:
PR News from PadillaCRT, MDC Partners, Burson-Marsteller, VML, and Gould+Partners
Cone Communications Launches Corporate Social Return Approach
Public Relations and White Collar Crime
New Photo Viewer Benefits Facebook and Marketers
Pret’s PR Crisis
City of Los Angeles Issues Anti-Tobacco Media & Outreach RFP
Airbnb: When PR Goes Wrong
Anthony Weiner Of MWW PR Group In The Hollywood Reporter
Sacramento County Issues RFP For Marketing and Creative
UN High Commissioner for Refugees Seeks Marketing Firm