Vocus has announced its free 2012 Vocus Virtual Conference, a half-day online event featuring speaker presentations. The 4th annual conference will be held July 19, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (EST).
Attendees will learn practical and timely marketing lessons including mobile marketing, integrated marketing, digital evangelism, branding. Presenters will also discuss the intersection of SEO, content marketing and social media marketing. Industry thought leaders will provide five separate one-hour sessions called five big marketing ideas to win customers.
Vocus Virtual Conference presentations include:
- Digital – The Next Five Years: Tim Reis, Head of Social and Mobile Solutions, Google
- Marketing in the Round: Gini Dietrich, Founder and CEO, Arment Dietrich; Geoff Livingston, VP of Strategic Partnerships at Razoo
- Be Your Own Evangelist: Peter Shankman, Founder, HARO, Vocus VP and Small Business Evangelist
- Business Branding Bootcamp: Jim Joseph, President, Cohn & Wolfe North America
- Content Convergence: Optimizing the Intersection of PR and Marketing, Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Online Marketing
Throughout the conference, participants can join live Q&A sessions, download presentations, network with peers, and contact Vocus experts. Registrants will also receive continued access to content, including watching the sessions again and again, for six months after the event.
Vocus CMO, Jason Jue stated: “At our virtual conference, we provide compelling content from some of the brightest marketing minds. We anticipate, just like last year, there will also be an opportunity to network with the speakers and thousands of participants.”
Top Public Relations News:
Infinite Spada – the Smart PR Choice for Law Firms around the World
British Columbia Issues Social Media RFP
Live Q & A: Peter Shankman on Tokkster.com
CITY OF SAGINAW SEEKS MARKETING FIRM
Social Media Marketing Trends
Andy Weitz Is the New Hill+Knowlton COO of Global Corporate Advisory Practice
D’Artagnan Tags MWWPR for Gourmet Visibility
Sacramento Seeking Marketing Agency
HPRA Seeks PR and Journalism Nominations
Sacramento Public Library Seeks Website Redesign