Advertising RFP Issued For Coppell Arts Center
The City of Coppell, Texas is seeking proposals for an advertising agency to provide marketing and advertising services to the City of Coppell, Texas. The selected firm will provide services related to the events produced by the Coppell Arts Center as outlined in the Scope of Services.
Opening October of 2020, the Coppell Arts Center located in Coppell, TX is a new entertainment venue for live music, theater, dance, art exhibitions and more. Designed by Corgan Associates, the Center will feature two performance stages (440-seat main hall and a 196-seat black box), a reception hall, art gallery, and an outdoor community grove. The building features a total of 33,000 square feet. The Center will be home to local art groups, touring entertainment acts, special events, and corporate functions. For more information on the City of Coppell, please visit the City of Coppell website at www.copptelltx.gov. For more information on the Coppell Arts Center, please visit www.coppellartscenter.org
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The following are key deliverables:
• Marketing strategy and project management for promoting the Takeoff Festival, the 21/22 season, and general brand awareness for the Coppell Arts Center.
• All new creative concepts and implementation for the 2022 Takeoff Festival and a cohesive 21/22 season campaign promotion
• All new creative concepts and implementation for promoting the general brand awareness of the Coppell Arts Center
• Attend all event marketing team meetings as required by the Arts Center staff.
• Regular status calls to review outstanding items.
• Track budget, schedule, and list of deliverables to ensure timely completion, review, and submission.
• Consult on advertising and insertions, negotiate media buys, and management payment and fulfillment of media buys.
The vendor shall submit (at no cost to Coppell): One (1) Original and Three (3) copies of the Proposal along with a PDF copy on a memory stick. All shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope and be mailed, or hand delivered to the attention of: City of Coppell Procurement Services 255 Parkway Blvd. Coppell, TX 75019 Proposals should be labeled: RFP #183 Coppell Arts Center Marketing and Advertising Services. Deadline June 17
Relevant agencies to consider include Dukas Linden and Magrino PR.