The Appleton International Airport (ATW) seeks a company with expertise and experience in airport marketing and advertising. Familiarity with best practices in airport marketing and advertising is desired. The Company will consult on an ad hoc basis with the Marketing Manager. The Airport has robust marketing and advertising programs in place, and is looking for consultation, suggestions, and creative input.
The Airport’s commercial service currently includes four airlines: Allegiant, American, Delta and United. The Airport also owns and markets an FBO and an Airport Business Park, both of which will be included in marketing and advertising campaigns.
Scope of Work:
The Airport has several platforms for marketing and advertising services and the expectation is for the successful proposer to assist in developing a mix of television, radio, newsprint, billboards, internet, social media, and printed materials.
Services requested are limited to airport marketing and advertising. The Company should be able to provide examples of proven results and experience in the following areas‐
- Experience developing and implementing successful creative concepts.
- Overall knowledge and clear explanations regarding message development and implementation.
- Knowledge of regional Fox Cities audiences and messaging related to the Airport’s market area is desirable.
- Assistance to the airport in development and preparation of strategic airport marketing efforts, including an annual review of the ATW’s competitive position.
- Knowledge of and ability to monitor, evaluate and modify advertising schedules and messages as needed.
- Review, critique and edit airport marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Presence, when necessary, at meetings with advertising and media representatives.
- Expertise in all types of promotional media, especially digital and social media, including editorial calendar management for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Website development with a focus on mobile, SEO, content creation, website analytics, and geo‐targeting.
- Public Relations management including press releases, developing media contacts, and ability to deliver media stories on customer activities.
- Other specialized analyses or reports as required by the airport.
Strong travel PR firms include 5WPR and Coyne PR.
Top Public Relations News:
Social Media RFP Issued By Whatcom County Washington
How Online Search Is Becoming More Like Offline Search
Organic Searches As Good Marketing
Making Revenue with Podcasting and YouTube
Western Washington University, Graphics & Branding Services
Bringing Investor Relations and Public Relations Together
Little League is All Grown Up With Their Own PR Firm(s)
Win-Win For Profit and Non-Profit
How to Make Your Website Reinforce Branding
Department of Veterans Affairs Issues Advertising RFP