The Appleton International Airport (ATW) seeks a company with expertise and experience in airport marketing and advertising. Familiarity with best practices in airport marketing and advertising is desired. The Company will consult on an ad hoc basis with the Marketing Manager. The Airport has robust marketing and advertising programs in place, and is looking for consultation, suggestions, and creative input.
The Airport’s commercial service currently includes four airlines: Allegiant, American, Delta and United. The Airport also owns and markets an FBO and an Airport Business Park, both of which will be included in marketing and advertising campaigns.
Scope of Work:
The Airport has several platforms for marketing and advertising services and the expectation is for the successful proposer to assist in developing a mix of television, radio, newsprint, billboards, internet, social media, and printed materials.
Services requested are limited to airport marketing and advertising. The Company should be able to provide examples of proven results and experience in the following areas‐
- Experience developing and implementing successful creative concepts.
- Overall knowledge and clear explanations regarding message development and implementation.
- Knowledge of regional Fox Cities audiences and messaging related to the Airport’s market area is desirable.
- Assistance to the airport in development and preparation of strategic airport marketing efforts, including an annual review of the ATW’s competitive position.
- Knowledge of and ability to monitor, evaluate and modify advertising schedules and messages as needed.
- Review, critique and edit airport marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Presence, when necessary, at meetings with advertising and media representatives.
- Expertise in all types of promotional media, especially digital and social media, including editorial calendar management for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Website development with a focus on mobile, SEO, content creation, website analytics, and geo‐targeting.
- Public Relations management including press releases, developing media contacts, and ability to deliver media stories on customer activities.
- Other specialized analyses or reports as required by the airport.
Strong travel PR firms include 5WPR and Coyne PR.
Top Public Relations News:
FTC’s New Endorsement Rules: Trusting Blog Reviews
Berkeley, California Issues RFP For Communications PR Needs
3 Things Entrepreneurs Wish They Knew Before Starting Their Company
Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Tops Twitterverse on Thanksgiving Weekend
Israel Dealmakers Summit Seeks Public Relations Agency
Valeant Hires Vianovo for Crisis Management
Leon County Government Issues Public Relations RFP
Hamed Wardak – Rhodes Scholar – Philanthropist – Entrepreneur – Techno Music Producer
Marketing RFP Issued By Mississippi State University
Amazon PR: Growing European Online Grocery Shopping