Colorado Mountain College’s Leadville Campus is seeking a digital marketing agency. Colorado Mountain College (“CMC”) is a statutory local college district established in 1965. The district and service area cover 12,000 square miles in all or part of nine counties. CMC offers 77 certificates, 54 associate degrees and 5 bachelor’s degrees. The long-standing investment from our communities allows us to keep our quality high, our tuition affordable and our access wide open. Eleven world-class mountain locations in central Colorado enable big-school opportunities in small, personal settings. Our unusually strong local partnerships create rich experiences for real-world learning and careers. The result? Proven student success that makes Colorado Mountain College a choice that’s uniquely smart.
Scope of Work:
- Social media management – Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities on behalf of CMC Leadville on 4+ networks.
- Digital marketing strategy – Develop and implement comprehensive social media marketing strategy to serve overall college and campus goals.
- Content management – Create, curate and leverage content to drive strategy on social media and digital platforms.
- Blogging – Finding stories, developing angles, interviewing, photographing, and delivering finished content for campus blog.
- Sourcing content from students, staff, faculty & community members using online tools
- Photograph/ Video campus, community, students, classes, events, etc.
- Editing visual content (photos and video) for use on networks. Community management – Monitor, engage and respond to online communities. Build and manage online reputation.
- Event support – Provide event support for on campus and community events including photography, video, live content, etc.
- Manage student content editors – Provide support, direction and feedback to student content managers.
- Website – Point person for campus website content projects including updates, copy and visual content for wordpress based sites.
- Communications – Work with campus leaders and central departments (Marketing & PIO) to effectively share content across multiple networks. Consult & advise campus on social media questions and inquiries.
- Advertising & Promotions – Build and implement targeted social media advertising campaigns to serve strategy for programs, classes, events, etc.
- Reporting – Provide monthly reports to determine if efforts are reaching individual network objectives and overall campus goals.
May 10th, 2018
CMC Purchasing Department
802 Grand Avenue
Top Public Relations News:
Public Relations and White Collar Crime
Understanding Fake Accounts on Social Media
Timberland Seeks Public Relations Agency Of Record
Family Foundations Of PR Agency Owners
Virgin Blue Denies Media Ban, Blames it on Australian Federal Police
Why’s The Middle Market Job Market So Stagnant?
New York State Horse Breeding Development Fund Issues Public Relations RFP
Websites, Zimmerman PR & Advertising and More..
NBA Athletes Stand Together in Protest
Salt Bae New restaurant and NY’er Ronn Torossian