The Dougherty County School System, located in Albany, Georgia is seeking a Video Production and Marketing Services company. The chosen agency shall provide video production services, graphic design and brand development services.
-23 schools (14 elementary, 5 middle and 4 high schools)
-5 learning centers – Pre-Kindergarten, Albany Early College, Gifted Education L.I.F.E. Lab, South Georgia Regional Achievement Center and Oak Tree Psychoeducational Center
-All schools are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC)
Scope of Work:
At peak production, the DCSS anticipates producing three videos a week. These videos may range from 30 second blurbs promoting registration for a magnet program, or may be vignettes on teachers or staff who are doing creative things. The videos will be used for communicating the mission of DCSS, the successes happening within the classroom, and the stories of successful DCSS graduates. Videos may also be produced to assist in teacher and staff recruitment and any other purpose the DCSS sees fit.
This effort shall include the following key tasks:
- Planning – In collaboration with DCSS, the Offeror shall develop and carry out a production plan with the ultimate goal of producing high-quality broadcast grade educational videos for various audiences. The Offeror shall work with DCSS to conceptualize videos and on the creation of narrative scripts. A solid production plan should be implemented in a kickoff meeting.
- Creative Development – The Offeror shall be responsible for shooting, scripting, editing, music, 3D graphics and multiple on-location shootings.
- Production – The Offeror is responsible for the production of each project.
- Postproduction – The offeror is responsible for editing all footage shot. This includes the introduction of graphics and/or animations, audio, etc.
- Final Production – Once the video is determined as final, the Offeror will export all requisite video file formats, including MP4, Flash, QuickTime, Windows Media, at whichever resolution is best. The videos need to be exported for broadcast and/or web ready. Quality control is vital. The Offeror shall submit high quality, clear and accurate work product in final form.
Proposal due on July 31st, 2016 to:
Purchasing Department Dougherty County School System
601 Flint Ave.
Albany, GA 31701
Top Public Relations News:
DeKalb County Fire Department Issues Media RFP
High Rise PR: Boutique Agency in the Fashion, Music, and Lifestyle Industries
Communications Strategy Group of the Rocky Mountains
The Court of Law & The Court of Public Opinion Continue To Overlap
Head of HYPR, Gil Eyal And Influencer Marketing
Mexico Digital Agency RFP Issued
Tiegs Slams SI for Glamorizing Big Women
The 12 Days of Social Media
Suzanne Somers Sex Bombs Miley Cyrus “Under 21” Theories
Publicis Groupe Acquires iStrat and MarketGate in India