I would like to introduce myself: I am Sarah, the PR Manager for Freeletics – the fastest growing sports– and lifestyle company worldwide. We are based in Munich, Germany, and with a community of over 4 million users we are active in more than 160 countries. Please check our website and press website for more information to get a little bit more background about the brand and our sport product: www.freeletics.com.
I am writing you today because we are searching for an agency, which supports us with high impact PR activities in the US and because you were recommended by our business partner Leverate Media in Berlin.
Please let me explain below, what we are looking for. On this basis, it would be wonderful to get a cost estimate by 24.4.. For more information about our company you can also check our latest press brochure and Q&A, which are attached.
Responsibilities of the agency
• To acquire in-depth knowledge on the Freeletics brand, the local media landscape and global public perception of the company and all its existing and future products by analyzing and tracking the public perception and media coverage
• To create PR strategies and initiatives to reach PR goals by leveraging in-depth knowledge, customer, competitor and media insights and future needs, as well as market opportunities
• To communicate key messages and build, maintain and manage the reputation and relationships with journalists
• Sales Communications (Big stories with a High Impact) before Brand Communications!
• Eye-catching PR stories in reach- and target group relevant TV and online media (print media would be “nice to have”)
• High impact communication around the topics of Gear & Apparel (Launch in June2015), transformations and women
• Placement of at least one big TV story, inspired by the ProSieben Taff Story 2014: http://www.prosieben.de/tv/taff/in-3-monaten-zum-sixpack
Monthly performance of the agency (rough)
Consulting / Reporting
• Bi-Weekly update call with Sarah and consultant
• Ad-hoc advice by phone / e-mail by agency
• Regular, proactive advice on PR opportunities
• Monitoring of market development and relevant topics in the media (incl. individual info / advice to Freeletics)
• Monthly reporting in the form of a PPT with activities, high- and lowlights as well as an outlook on the coming month
Based media relations / Content creation
- Writing a minimum of 1 press release / Media alert per month
- Creation of an editorial plan on the basis of the media / topic plans of all relevant media
- Distribution list creation and maintenance with all relevant media in the area of:
2. General Interest
3. Business / Economics / Start-ups
5. Sport (Consumer + Business)
6. Fashion (Consumer + Business)
7. Digital / Tech / Mobile (Consumer + Business)
• In conjunction with the editorial plan, regular pitch to the media with a matching topic (input part of Freeletics)
• Delivering a minimum of 1 Press Release / Media Alert per month incl. distributor selection and follow up with at least Top 50 media (2 feedback loops)
• At least 5 interview placement (topic tbd.) in 2015 with a speaker of Freeletics
• At least 1 media cooperation per month, with a focus on TV and Online (topic tbd.)
Budget / Timing
• 3,5-4k Euro net per month incl. external costs
• Period: 01.05.2015 – 31.12.2015
• Cost estimate incl. Credentials requested by 24.04.2015
Please contact me with any questions you might have.
Looking forward to your feedback and offer!
All the best
Sarah Braun | Freeletics | Public Relations Manager
T: +49 162 1645036
Lothstraße 5 | 80335 Munich, Germany
Top Public Relations News:
Southlake, Texas Seeks Agency for Strategic Media Planning
Massachusetts Convention Center Authority Issues Branding RFP
New Hires and the Hunt for New PR Firms
Can You Use a Natural Disaster to Market Your Cause?
Transparency and Veracity Within Your PR Firm
Trenton, New Jersey Issues Public Relations RFP
Who Is Celebrating Boss’s Day
TOURISM Santa Fe Seeks Advertising Agency RFP
Saudi Arabia Influencing The United States With Millions In Public Relations
Danica Patrick on the Fast Lane to Fitness Guru