FRISCO EDC MARKETING AND ADVERTISING AGENCY
The Frisco EDC, the official economic development organization for the City of Frisco, Texas, seeks an agency that will help support marketing, brand awareness and lead generation efforts to grow the visibility and reputation of the city for corporate relocation, innovation, business retention and expansion. The agency will service a variety of marketing and communications needs including but not limited to marketing and advertising efforts. Marketing agencies with knowledge of economic development marketing initiatives are invited to submit proposals.
One of the most desirable locations for business in the U.S., Frisco is an innovative,
fast-paced, and highly business-focused suburban market, strategically located just 25
miles north of downtown Dallas in the heart of the North Platinum Corridor and located
in Collin and Denton Counties. Frisco cultivates an exceptional environment for business to thrive. Low taxes, exemplary schools, premier lifestyle amenities, a highly recognized public school
system as well as charter and private school options, and access to top-tier lifestyle
amenities and sports are just a few ways Frisco attracts the best companies, residents,
Frisco’s competitive advantages include:
• High concentration of headquarters with experienced and diverse talent
• Major innovation-tech leaders and venture capitalists are focusing on Frisco as a
• Eight professional/collegiate sports organizations with four professional stadiums
• Walkable spaces in master planned developments across the city
• Costs are low but standards are high; Frisco values excellence
• Frisco is a model city for win-win public-private partnerships
Every day, new, relocating and expanding businesses, corporations and innovators are
choosing Frisco because of the city’s prime location, abundance of talent, low tax rates,
competitive incentives and no state income tax. To see a list of just a few of the
companies located in Frisco, FriscoEDC.com/companies-in-frisco.
The Frisco EDC is responsible for marketing Frisco to a variety of target audiences,
including but not limited to C-Suite, Venture Capitalists, Corporate Real Estate
Executives, Decision-makers and others.
For more information, visit FriscoEDC.com.
Scope of Work:
Projects the agency can anticipate include but are not limited to:
• Obtain and analyze brand research and other primary data and insights that will
guide the development the Frisco EDC’s go to market strategy.
• Develop advertising campaign(s) positioning Frisco as the top location in the
nation to do business focusing on business attraction, retention and expansion.
• Work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to develop the Frisco
EDC’s actionable strategic marketing plan to increase brand awareness and
bolster engagement to drive corporate relocation, business retention and
• Work with internal team to ensure brand consistency across all marketing and
• Implement targeted marketing initiatives to reach decision-makers and
influencers in key verticals and channels related to Frisco EDC target audiences.
• Advise on lead generation and conversion strategies to generate qualified leads.
• What about SEO and related?
• Produce print, digital, OOH, social and video advertising, as needed.
• Video and photography strategy and execution, as needed.
Page 23 of 26
• Assist with collateral needs, including but not limited to annual report, marketing
plan, maps, gatefold and fast facts and templates.
• Provide ongoing graphic design and promotional support, as needed.
• Advise Frisco EDC staff on tools and platforms that will help improve the
efficiency, impact, and collaboration for Frisco EDC marketing efforts.
• Identify Key Performance Indicators and Dashboards/Reports to measure impact
and progress; reports may be required monthly to quarterly to be shared with
Frisco EDC leadership and Board members.
• Must collaborate with internal team and external agencies and vendors.
• Concept and design tradeshow booths, sponsorship needs, award submittals or
other needs as determined.
Due Date: July 30, 2021 @ 2:00PM CDT
Proposals must be supplied on CD or flash drive along with five hard copies or submitted electronically via Bonfire, https://friscotexas.bonfirehub.com For CD/flash drive and hard copy submittals, deliver or mail to: CITY OF FRISCO DANIEL FORD DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES 6101 FRISCO SQUARE BLVD FRISCO, TX 75034
Relevant agencies include MWW PR and Coyne PR.