An RFP has been issued for a comprehensive communications audit for Township High School District 113 in Illinois, including the District, Deerfield High School, and Highland Park High School. Township High School District 113 is located in Lake County and serves an area of 25 square miles within the communities of Highland Park, Highwood, Deerfield, Bannockburn and Riverwoods.
Its two high school campuses have a combined student enrollment of approximately 3,700. The District employs approximately 550 full and part-time staff, and is governed by a seven-member Board of Education. District 113 strives to keep community, families, staff and students informed regarding District 113 happenings.
1) The firm selected will partner with the District Communications Department to conduct a comprehensive communications audit, to be completed by late February/early March 2017. This audit should include components deemed necessary to obtain the desired data and subsequent recommendations. This may include, but may not be limited to:
- a) Expert analysis of current communications tactics
- b) A statistically sound formal survey
- c) Informal stakeholder focus groups/interviews
2) The firm selected will analyze the qualitative and quantitative data collected throughout the audit process and generate a report that encompasses the following:
- a) The current perceptions, expectations and needs of District 113 stakeholders
- b) Benchmarks to assist District 113 in measuring the effectiveness of its communications plan in the future and adjusting as needed to meet the goals of the District
- c) Recommendations for improving targeted communication and outreach with the District 113 school communities; these will inform the creation of specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound goals to be outlined in a comprehensive three-year communications plan.
Proposal due by September 30th, 2016 to:
Carla Medbery, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Communications Township High School District 113
1040 Park Avenue West
Highland Park, IL 60035