LCBO is seeking a strategic, highly creative and innovative advertising firm (s) to provide a range of advertising and communications services on an as and when needed basis. The selected Proponent (s) will be LCBO’s Agency (ies) of Record (AOR) and will support all advertising and marketing communications for the LCBO brand family: LCBO, Vintages Food & Drink, and CSR Brand. LCBO’s marketing communications are informed by its corporate vision to deliver a remarkable customer experience as the trusted destination for the world’s wines, beers and spirits. LCBO’s work is guided by the strategic mandates of the LCBO to be a socially responsible retailer, to maximize returns to Ontarians and to support local products.
LCBO is set to implement its new Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategy in early 2019 and will require the AOR to position the new CSR brand in the marketplace. LCBO has identified key leadership competencies that we operate by and the successful Proponent will be required to demonstrate alignment with and will operate with these competencies in mind: Collaboration, Accountability and Customer Centricity.
Scope of Work:
- Strategic planning and ongoing creative development for LCBO, VINTAGES, FOOD & DRINK, CSR and brand identities;
- Plan, develop and execute LCBO and VINTAGES brand and promotional advertising campaigns;
- Plan, develop and execute an innovative campaign to launch the new CSR brand in the marketplace resulting in increased awareness among stakeholders;
- Plan, develop and execute LCBO new in-market approach to CSR campaigns reflecting the new strategy;
- Plan, develop and execute cause-marketing advertising, sponsorships campaigns, public relations narrative, and general communication services as required;
- Provide highly-developed digital capabilities/resources/facilities to support digital strategies for all brands;
- Collaborate with the contracted Ontario government media planning and buying AOR in the development of media strategy and plans;
- Collaborate with the LCBO Marketing and Customer Intelligence group in the utilization of consumer research in brand campaign development and measurement;
- Collaborate with the LCBO Corporate Social Responsibility group and, if necessary and upon the instruction of the LCBO social impact firm Public Inc.; and
- Provide a consistent, dedicated, experienced and appropriately-resourced account and creative team to service LCBO’s business.
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1404, Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1E5, Canada
Top Public Relations News:
Boost your productivity by keeping your office organized
Job Training & Employment Corporation Issues Search Engine Marketing RFP
Clarke County School District Seeks Branding Agency
Mariposa Communications: Company profile
“Fiddle-dee-dee!” On Mobile’s Tasteless Display of Reporter Affection
Times Square Ball Engages Social
IPG Hired by Electric Motor Corporation
Are You Ready For a Recession?
The Best Long Standing Brand PR Campaigns in Alcohol
Why Microsoft and Nokia Now Have an Uphill PR Battle