The Board of Regents of The University of Oklahoma (University) invites interested Suppliers to submit Proposals to furnish the University with OU Online Creative Marketing Services. Due to the University’s compliance with the State of Oklahoma’s safer at home order, Suppliers shall submit their responses and include all pages of the original, including Addendums via email to OUBIDS@ouhsc.edu. Please reference the Request for Proposal number RFP #R-21034-21 OU Online Creative Marketing Services with the closing date and time in the subject line of the email. Submissions need to be signed either electronically or scanned to a PDF. Notary Requirements have been suspended at this time. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this statement and any transmittal terms of this RFP the terms of this statement will supersede.
The University of Oklahoma (OU) is interested in retaining an individual firm that will help guide OU Online with a consistent brand look and feel across all websites, social media platforms, digital ads, and campaigns that, in collaboration with OU, will:
1. Drive and increase awareness of OU Online and all of the University’s online programs
2. Generate leads for prospective applicants to any of the OU Online programs
3. Support the comprehensive brand strategy for OU Online and the University of Oklahoma, ensuring all branding efforts for all online programs align to our comprehensive brand strategy.
University Demographics Created by the Oklahoma Territorial Legislature in 1890, the University of Created by the Oklahoma Territorial Legislature in 1890, the University of Oklahoma is a doctoral degreegranting research university serving the educational, cultural, economic and health-care needs of the state, region and nation. The Norman campus serves as home to all of the university’s academic programs except health-related fields. The OU Health Sciences Center, which is located in Oklahoma City, is one of only four comprehensive academic health centers in the nation with seven professional colleges. Both the Norman and Health Sciences Center campuses offer programs at the Schusterman Center, the site of OU-Tulsa. OU enrolls almost 32,000 students, has more than 2,800 full-time faculty members, and has 21 colleges offering 172 majors at the baccalaureate level, 156 majors at the master’s level, 81 doctoral-level majors and 54 graduate certificates. The university’s annual operating budget is $2.05 billion. The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution. www.ou.edu/eoo
Scope of Work:
The selected firm will be expected to service the marketing needs of OU Online.
1. Preliminary Strategy and Conception
a. Review preliminary OU Online brand concept and guidelines-Attachment 1
b. Refine look & feel of OU Online digital ad campaigns c. Create a unique graphic theme for brand cohesion
2. Photography Services (2-5 photoshoots a month)
a. Program specific photoshoots that include faculty showcases, students in their online classroom setting, program specific jobs, and any other assets that may be necessary for promoting a specific program
b. Campus beauty photoshoots that include architecture and landmarks from all three campuses, Norman, Health Sciences Center, Tulsa
c. Graduation specific themed photoshoots
d. Program specific events that bring online students to in person events and experiences on campus
3. Video Services (1-2 videos a month)
a. Short commercials (15 or 30 sec) to promote the overall OU Online brand or a specific online program and be used in digital ad campaigns
b. Student and/or faculty testimonial interview
c. Development of concepts with copywriting and scripting
4. Graphic Design
a. Minimal support of brand concepts to share with agency executing digital ad builds
b. End of year report that will include data visualization
14. Required Services
In addition to all of the requirements set forth within the RFP, the Supplier’s response to the Request for Proposal shall include the following, as well:
1. Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. The Supplier should describe how their company will accomplish the Scope of Work.
4. Does the Supplier have the capabilities of doing this work? If so, Supplier should explain in detail how they will complete these services.
5. Supplier should include their appropriate background and qualifications.
6. Supplier should describe their relevant experience.
7. Supplier should describe their company’s strategic plan for these services.
8. Supplier should show their creativity in their marketing plan for these services.
9. Suppliers should include samples of their work via a cloud file sharing service of their choice. These examples must be produced within the last calendar year from comparability work; Failure to provide working links may disqualify your Response to the RFP.
10. Will the Supplier be available to do this work? If so, provide a summary of past projects completed of similar size and scope of work, describe original timelines and actual completion dates, and describe your project tracking, and methodology to meet deadlines
15. Evaluation of Criteria
The University of Oklahoma will conduct a comprehensive, fair, and impartial evaluation of all proposals received in response to this RFP. Each proposal will be analyzed to determine overall responsiveness and qualifications under the RFP. Criteria to be evaluated will include the items listed below. Additional information may be requested from firms at any time prior to final approval of a selected firm. The University of Oklahoma reserves the right to select one or none of the firms to provide services.
1. Market Knowledge
5. Marketing Capability
6. Experience in Higher Education
7. Quality of Creativity Services
8. Capacity for Requests
9. Account Services
THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA PURCHASING DEPARTMENT 2750 VENTURE DRIVE NORMAN, OK 73069
Top Public Relations News:
No Matter How You Sell it, Nexus One Webstore Was a Marketing Fiasco
Conversen Acquired by Experian Marketing Services
Amazon’s Kindle Fire Laughs at the Competition
Public Relations Firms In Nigeria, Africa Ain’t Being Paid
General Electric and the future of Big Data
Laredo Housing Authority Seeks Marketing Agency
TP Manufacturers Respond to Consumer Complaints
David Bass of Raptor Strategies: Suspect In Burglary!
3 Things Amex Sync Could Mean for Brands
BBDO Shows Why They’re the Best – Again