Myrtle Beach International Airport Issues Marketing RFP
Horry County is seeking for its Department of Airports Proposals for an experienced vendor to provide a marketing / data analytics platform for Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR). The Proposer will be expected to provide a turnkey marketing / data analytics platform solution to help determine market segmentation, market penetration, market opportunity, and existing marketing metrics at MYR. MYR’s goal is to track the number of visitors coming to Myrtle Beach, SC from specified catchment areas throughout the United States.
Myrtle Beach International Airport (“MYR”) is the gateway to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and the Grand Strand. MYR is currently served by six (6) signatory air carriers (Allegiant, American, Delta, Southwest, Spirit and United) and three (3) non‐signatory air carriers (Frontier, Porter and Sun Country), all together offering non‐stop service to more than fifty (50) markets. Passenger enplanements have increased from 831,349 in 2013 to 1,304,395 in 2019. Also, in 2017, deplanements climbed above 1,000,000 for the first time, to 1,135,040; and MYR set a new deplanement record in 2019, reaching 1,307,168. MYR is leading in post‐pandemic recovery – In 2021, the Airport added a new airline and nonstop service to twelve (12) new destinations on several carriers. MYR continuesto rank as a top performing airport in the United States and is expected to break new records for overall passenger traffic in 2021.
Scope of Work:
Proposer shall submit a proposal for a marketing / data analytics platform for MYR that provides the following minimum requirements:
· Internet based user dashboard compatible with Google Chrome.
· Two user log‐ins/credentials. · Customized reports that include, but are not limited to: visits, trade or catchment areas, customer journey, customer insights, dwell times and visitation by hour/day of visitors coming to Myrtle Beach, SC.
· Actionable insights including accurate foot traffic counts and location of where customers are coming from and going to.
· Ability to generate total visitation between specified Points of Interest (POI).
· Dashboard shall provide access via analytics platform to all major cities within the United States. ·
Due Date: DUE: 2:00 PM, December 1, 2021
Information regarding this Follow‐On Request for Proposals(RFP) can be obtained by visiting the County’s ebidding software, BidNet at no cost, please go tohttps://www.bidnetdirect.com/south‐ carolina/horrycounty. All submittals must be made electronically through Horry County’s ebidding software, BidNet.
Relevant agencies to consider include Hunter PR and SS PR.