Develop a compelling Communication Plan that articulates what makes the Northbrook Park District relevant and vital to a wide range of audiences including residents, staff, Board, local companies, stakeholders, partners and sponsors. Plan should reflect District mission and vision and effectively serve the District and the community for the next 3-4 years.
Scope of Work:
- Develop an integrated communications strategy focusing on:
- Raising the District’s visibility in the Northbrook community;
- Identifying population segments and how best to communicate;
- Developing plan and messages for 2018-2022: New Places to Play initiative
- Capital Improvement Plan and Comprehensive Master Plan initiatives available at nbparks.org; and
- Reviewing and recommending key brand strategy improvements.
- Detail the objectives and methods to be undertaken including, but not limited to:
- Review existing internal/external communication channels;
- Analyze target communication markets;
- Include objectives, goals and action items in plan (quarterly, annually);
- Utilize existing District community surveys and reports; and
- Evaluate branding including District logo and Sportsman’s Country Club logo.
- Work with Marketing + Communications Director throughout project and continue reasonable support to District up to 30 days after plan is accepted.
- Complete Plan aligned with date established between Vendor and Consultant.
Consultant will provide the following in conjunction with the Scope of Work:
- Conduct a kickoff meeting with District staff to discuss the goals of the plan, timeline and parameters.
- Conduct in-person meetings with District team including Directors, Board, staff and stakeholders pertaining to vision and goals of the project along with desired outcomes.
- Attend scheduled meetings/conference calls with District team to discuss Plan progress.
March 22nd, 2018
Northbrook Park District
545 Academy Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062
Top Public Relations News:
Texas Agriculture Issues RFP For Wine Marketing
Social Vibe Launches A New Consumer Engagement Platform
Season 4 of Orange is the New Black
Guardian Jobs Reminds You to Monitor Your Social Sharing
UK Admiral PR to Open a Manchester Office
Office of the State Superintendent Issues Marketing & Media RFP
Pitch Review: How to Revise and Revamp your PR Pitch
PR News on Sunshine Sachs, DKC PR Veteran And More..
Absolutely Public Relations’ Big Social Media Fail
San Bernardino County Issues Media Relations RFP