The City of Kansas City, Missouri Health Department is seeking a marketing firm to assist in the production of messages and marketing collateral to address the current opioid crisis in Kansas City, the materials will be then used by partners to support their opioid prevention and response efforts. A short placement of ads/media in appropriate communication platforms (e.g. social media, traditional media) based on current opioid overdose data will be piloted and evaluated.
Nationally recognized and accredited, the Kansas City, Missouri Health Department (KCHD) addresses core public health needs and root causes of diseases in order to increase life expectancy in the region. From food establishment inspections, immunizations, to even violence prevention and economic mobility—the department provides interventions, policy, and research to keep our communities safe and healthy. KCHD’s mission is to promote, preserve, and protect the health of Kansas City residents, visitors, and workers through a variety of programs and services.
Scope of Work
The successful contractor should be able to demonstrate the following:
· Previous experience of conducting a message gap analysis, e.g. what is currently out in the media and where messages can be improved
· Previous experience of message testing, such as focus groups, pull-aside testing or other message testing efforts
· Message application into different marketing platforms and demonstration of evaluation techniques applied to a campaign.
· Examples of different examples of previous marketing collateral
· A succinct synopsis of their design process and what a successful client “looks like.”