The Muckleshoot Indian Casino Is seeking a proposal from a Public Relations agency to handle its public relations needs. The Casino is interested in establishing and broadening our position as a leading destination for fun, tourism and gaming.
Muckleshoot Casino is located in 30 minutes from Seattle Washington in the city of Auburn and is owned and operated by the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe. We offer more than 3,100 video gaming machines, the largest selection under one roof in the state. We also feature the largest smoke-free gaming facility in Washington State. We feature 10 different dining options as well as live entertainment in our premier venue Club Galaxy. Celebrating its 23rd anniversary in April 2018, Muckleshoot Casino is a leader in the Washington State gaming community.
- Becoming the first casino in the state to offer video gaming machines (1999).
- Securing a place in the Guinness book of World Records as the home of the World’s Largest Slot Tournament (2016).
- Becoming the first U.S. casino to offer a virtual reality gaming experience on a regular basis (2016).
We strive to maintain our status as “The biggest and the best in the Northwest!”
Scope of Work:
- Assist in defining and execution of local, regional and national PR strategy to include the promotion of the Muckleshoot Casino as an industry leader and must- visit destination in the Pacific Northwest.
- Achieve brand awareness through variety of communication methods including print, radio, television, web and social media.
- Identify and secure strategic speaking engagements and interview opportunities establishing key executives as industry leaders.
- Develop performance measures linked to key objectives as well as providing monthly analytic assessment/value of achievements, campaigns and/or exposure.
- Clip all secured brand coverage.
- Write and distribute press materials, as needed, to include releases, alerts, pitch letters and advertorials.
- Assist in the ideation and execution of press events
Muckleshoot Indian Casino
2402 Auburn Way
South Auburn, WA 98002
Top Public Relations News:
The Moodsters Gives Kids Toolkit for How to Manage Their Emotions
Book Review: For Immediate Release
Branding RFP Issued in Denver
Middle Tennessee State University Issues Advertising, Marketing, Media RFP
Lincoln Park Common Good Initiative Issues RFP
Los Angeles Harbor Department Issues Government Relations RFP
University Marketing Firm Needed In South Carolina
Stopping A PR Crisis Before It Starts
Indian Institute of Management Issues PR Agency RFP
APCO Worldwide Grows Indian PR Practice