Public Relations RFP Issued For Atlanta PR Firm
Centennial Park District in Atlanta is seeking a PR firm. They seek to:
- Distinguish the Centennial Park District as Atlanta’s premier entertainment district
- Influence positive perceptions about the Centennial Park District brand and asset
- Drive increased visitation and length of stay within the District among metro residents
The Luckie Marietta District (LMD) was established in 2008 as a private membership alliance to promote the burgeoning entertainment district that surrounds Centennial Olympic Park. In 2016, LMD stakeholders embarked on an extensive rebranding effort to create what is now known as the Centennial Park District, or CPD. CPD is supported by area businesses and is administered through Central Atlanta Progress (CAP). The Centennial Park District features a wide variety of entertainment venues, restaurants, lounges, hotels, professional sports teams, retail, businesses and residential homes. The District’s unique experiences make it the ideal escape for date night, a day with the family, happy hour with coworkers or cheering the Falcons to victory with 71,000 of your closest friends. It is a special place where iconic memories are made.
SCOPE OF SERVICES, DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINE
Develop and implement a robust public relations program that elevates the image of the Centennial Park District (CPD) among identified audiences.
- Develop and implement necessary tactics to effectively promote CPD
- Provide recommendations for allocation of limited funds, by target audience and by tactic
- Evaluation and measurement methods to track project effectiveness
- Drive traffic to the CPD website, associated social media and newsletters
- Grow awareness of CPD’s reputation and brand
- Proactively identify opportunities for media coverage–locally, regionally, and nationally–and work to facilitate that coverage
- Develop relevant messaging that can take advantage of current opportunities and events and that can be used by CPD staff and membership
- Propose and facilitate approved media events to promote the District
Proposal due by Friday, April 28, 2017 to:
Vice President of Marketing Central Atlanta Progress
84 Walton Street, NW, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30303
M Booth Associates, Fleishman Hillard and Porter Novelli have Atlanta offices.