Sites Joint Power Authority in California Issues Publicity RFP
The Sites Joint Power Authority in California is leading efforts for the approval, design, construction and operation of the proposed Sites Reservoir located 85 percent in Colusa County and 15 percent in Glenn County and is currently operated by a 9 member Joint Powers Board.
They have issued an RFP for a Public Relations Package including Public Education, Branding/Logo, Social Media Design and more.
The assignment includes:
- Logo & Brand Development
- Business systems (digital templates)
- Brand (usage) guide
- Development of over-arching communications plan targeting external stakeholders
- Website Design and Support
- Social Media Design and Support
- Materials and Collateral
- Story Development
- Ongoing Media Support
- Outreach/Education to Sacramento Valley Media Market & segmented areas
- Outreach/Education to State Wide Media Market & segmented areas.
- Media Monitoring
- Press Release Reviews
Proposals are due by April 26 to:
Office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, County of Colusa 547
Market Street, Ste. 102, Colusa CA