Southern Illinois University is Seeking a PR & Marketing Company
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) is seeking proposals for a public relations and marketing contractor for a Round 4 U.S. Department of Labor Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) grant for the “Building Illinois Bioeconomy” (BIB) consortium, which consists of four community colleges and one public university across the state of Illinois.
BIB is seeking a public relations and marketing contractor to:
- to develop a comprehensive public relations and marketing plan for branding the BIB consortium as a whole and its specific programs within the five higher education institutions that are part of the consortium
- to work closely with the BIB project management team to implement the public relations and marketing strategies and tactics included in the plan
- to work closely with the BIB project management team to evaluate the impact of the public relations and marketing strategies and tactics implemented
The plan will be expected to include:
- three types of coordinated printed materials
- a booklet featuring the whole consortium
- a set of brochures with BIB programs per college/university
- a flyer/postcard format
- media and/or multimedia materials for billboards, tradeshows, radio, television, websites, and social media.
Proposal due by June 10, 2016 to:
Chief Procurement Office for Higher Education
Attn: Protest Review Office
513 Stratton Office Building
401 South Spring Street
Springfield, IL 62706
Major Illinois PR agencies include Edelman PR, Allison PR & Walker Sands.