The Department of Finance & Administration’s Office of the Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities (DFA/GCDD)seeks to obtain proposals and a contract for comprehensive advertising, marketing and public relations services. These services, used in collaboration with the DFA/GCDD administrative team shall develop and implement impactful and innovative communications effective in assisting the DFA/GCDD in achieving its business objectives and core mission.
The purpose of the DFA/GCDD is to promote integration, inclusion and independence for Arkansans with developmental disabilities through outreach, fostering change and supporting capacity building efforts. The goal of this RFP is to aggressively promote the DFA/GCDD and the sector of Arkansans with developmental disabilities along with their DD advocates with an integrated information stream across traditional, digital, social media, print and public relations sectors.
Scope of Work:
The following items will be completed at GCDD’s request or with their assistance or under their leadership.
- The Contractor shall conceptualize big, singular ideas that engage the audience with Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities brand.
- The Contractor shall strategize, create, produce, procure, and prepare advertising and branded content for distribution on domestic and international online and offline media channels, including paid, owned, earned, digital and social media platforms.
- The Contractor shall create, produce, publish, and distribute printed promotional materials as identified by the GCDD.
- The Contractor shall research, produce and/or procure, and manage assets and content advertising development and marketing purposes, including but not limited to artwork, illustrations, photography, video, music, maps, voiceover, copy, literature, brand identity, etc., negotiating rates and use for rights-managed assets.
- The Contractor shall, at the direction of the agency, translate/trans-create printed material into languages that assist the Marshall Islands community and the Hispanic community in Arkansas.
- The Contractor shall develop creative concepts, design, and art direction.
- The Contractor shall design promotional content using static and dynamic data feeds and formats and coordinate with website vendor.
- The Contractor shall work collaboratively with other State agencies, sub-contractors, and GCDD’s staff to bring ideas to life across all owned, earned, social, paid and digital media touch points.
DFA Administrative Services (OAS)
1515 West 7th Street, Suite 712
Little Rock, AR 72201
Top Public Relations News:
Marketing RFP Issued In Dallas
Toy Story 3’s Big Hit and The Adult Hijack of Animation Movies
PR News From Singer Associates, Nancy J. Friedman PR, MSLGroup, and Peppercomm
PR Crisis Communications’ Fails and What Can Be Learned From Them
Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office Issues Advertising RFP
Without Loyalty, You Won’t Accomplish Anything
Chris Christie & Hillary Clinton Aren’t Consistent, Although Apple Has To Be…
The Battle of the Smartphones: Who’s Going to Win?
Why PR relationship management software is necessary
Marketing Agency Needed By South Carolina