SUNY Broome is soliciting proposals from qualified marketing agencies interested in executing a marketing research and services plan, and performing specific functions addressing three closely interrelated initiatives.
Scope of Work:
The College is seeking responses from recognized marketing organizations with experience developing evidence-based data and targeted marketplace engagement strategies.
The selected firm will provide the following services:
- Develop a comprehensive collection of Adult Education Market research data based on best practices.
- Work with SUNY Broome Institutional Effectiveness and Enrollment Management to ensure that the data provided is sufficient for analysis
- Conduct a series of surveys (i.e., panel and online surveys) interviewing those living in surrounding counties to determine educational needs, preferred methods of contact, and other engagement practices and
- Conduct focus groups to strategically targeted adult
- Ensure representative samples and results, and analyze the data to meet research requirements and propose innovative
- Provide support and be available for any questions or clarifications throughout the proposed engagement period
The College seeks a recognized marketing research and strategy firm to analyze trends in the state, and regional Food and Beverage Systems industry.
Specifically the selected firm will:
- Analyze the regional Food and Beverage Systems industry, and its ability to support and collaborate with expanded educational programs, entrepreneurial resources, workforce training and facilities.
- Analyze the economic and demographic characteristics of the Southern Tier
- Assist in the development of Food and Beverage industry educational programs and services, and provide recommendations on best
- Interview business partners and potential new students, including local organizations and high school administrators, to estimate the impact of potential educational programs and
- Project economic impact of any recommendations on local business and the community in
The College is seeking responses from recognized marketing organizations with experience working in both high profile culinary product and service promotion, and higher education recruiting.
The selected firm will work with key stakeholders at the College to ensure the development and effective implementation of a comprehensive marketing strategy. The firm will be asked to provide a variety of services including the following:
- Development of market strategy in collaboration with potential constituent
- Specific identification of target demographic groups and associated marketing tactics, evidenced by Target Market Research.
- Development and implementation of a promotional campaign strategy, including suggested strategic
- Development of key marketing materials in collaboration with the College’s Marketing Department.
- An organizational structure and schedule for street-level student recruitment (and influencer targeting). This may include recommendations on
- A series of strategic promotional events leading to the grand
- Co-development (with the college) of branded messages for use in traditional and social
- A media buying schedule and outlet map, based on demographic
May 7th, 2018
SUNY BROOME COMMUNITY COLLEGE
CAMPUS SERVICES BUILDING
907 FRONT STREET
BINGHAMTON, NEW YORK 13905
Top Public Relations News:
PR Lessons from Unions
Narcissistic CEOs and Their Impact on a Company’s Reputation
Grayling Has Been Clearing Their Decks of ‘Exploitative Clients’
Greater Williamsburg Is Seeking A PR Agency
Little Girl Voices Opinion about a Book; Company Spurred to make Changes
Almost All US Netizens Mistrust Online Information
Bollywood’s Top Public Relations Firms
California Needs PR Agency To Attract More French Tourists
PopScreen – Next Level Online Video Aggregator
Use of Social Media for Non-work Related Activities Costs Companies Big Bucks