TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY The Bush School of Government & Public RFP Main #23-0042
DUE DATE: July 27th, 2:00PM CST
Texas A&M University, subsequently referred to as Texas A&M, The Bush School of Government is accepting proposals and intends to enter into an agreement with a qualified firm to support its digital marketing initiatives. The Bush School of Government invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in ad copywriting and image asset creation, display advertising, campaign research, build-out and deployment. Preference will be given to agencies providing a broad range of services; subcontracts with local providers are acceptable. Provision of digital marketing services will be to the Bush School located in Washington, DC.
By submitting responses, each respondent certifies that it understands this RFP and has full knowledge of the scope, nature, quality, and quantity of the work to be performed, the detailed requirements of the services to be provided, and the conditions under which the services are to be performed. Each respondent also certifies that it understands that all costs relating to preparing and responding to this RFP will be the sole responsibility of the Respondent.
RESPONDENTS ARE CAUTIONED TO READ THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS RFP CAREFULLY
AND TO SUBMIT A COMPLETE RESPONSE TO ALL REQUIREMENTS AND QUESTIONS AS DIRECTED.
1.2 Brief History and Current Organization
Bush School, Washington DC
The Bush School of Government and Public Service opened a teaching site in Washington, DC in August 2020. The Bush School Washington DC Teaching Site offers two master’s degrees, a Master of Policy and a Master of National Security and Intelligence. We also offer a Certificate in Advanced International Affairs.
Established in 1876, Texas A&M has since grown to become a world leader in teaching, research, and service, with an international reputation for excellence in both academics and athletics. With an enrollment of more than 65,000 students at the main campus in College Station, Texas A&M is the fourth among U.S. universities and graduates more than 17,000 students each year. More than half of the university’s 400,000 alumni, known as “former students,” have graduated since 1999, reflecting Texas A&M’s mercurial growth.
Located in the heart of Texas within just three hours from five of the nation’s 20 largest cities (Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin) and home to the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Texas A&M is a popular and convenient destination for visitors from throughout the state and around the country. Additionally, the “Aggie Spirit” and its many proud traditions, from the friendly “Howdy” that serves as the official campus greeting, to the majesty of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band and the solemnity of Silver Taps and Aggie Muster, make Texas A&M a unique academic and cultural experience.
The Bush School of Government and Public Service was founded in 1997 under President George H. W. Bush’s philosophy that “public service is a noble calling.” Since then, the Bush School has continued to reflect that notion in curriculum, research, and student experience and has become a leading public and international affairs graduate institution.
The Bush School offers four graduate programs for students aspiring to careers in public service. Degrees in Public Service and Administration, International Affairs, and International Policy, as well as an online Executive master’s in public service and administration develop principled leaders for professional careers in public service. The Bush School also offers graduate certificates in Advanced International Affairs, Homeland Security, Nonprofit Management, and Public Management. The Bush School has joined with several Texas A&M departments to offer seven Bachelor’s/Master’s 5-Year (3+2) Programs that allow students to enter the Bush School at the beginning of their fourth year and receive both their undergraduate and master’s degrees in five years.
Located in College Station, Texas, Bush School programs are housed in the newly renovated Robert H. and Judy Ley Allen Building, part of the George Bush Presidential Library Center on the campus of Texas A&M University, a top-tier research institution. This location affords students a wealth of resources to access throughout their graduate education, including research opportunities at any of the three research institutions housed within the Allen building, access to the archival holdings of the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, and invitation to numerous events and prestigious speaking engagements hosted by the George Bush Foundation.
1.3 Scope of Work
Texas A&M University, The Bush School of Government & Public Service is accepting proposals and intends to enter an Texas A&M University RFP Main #23-0042; Digital Marketing agreement with a qualified firm to support its digital marketing initiatives. The Bush School of Government invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in ad copywriting and image asset creation, campaign research, build-out and deployment. Preference will be given to agencies providing a broad range of services; subcontracts with local providers are acceptable. Services shall include, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop and execute a full-service digital advertising strategy inclusive of any advertising platform account creation, keyword, and audience research and build-out, ad copywriting, bid and budget settings and general tracking.
• Conduct analytics and data tracking and implement code and best-practice settings to ensure proper tracking and attribution of all digital ad efforts, website traffic, back-end analytics platforms, and CRM as applicable.
• Assist in the buildout of necessary CRM integrations with digital marketing efforts to provide full attribution of how each digital touch point affects customer acquisition and revenue, while also providing data analysis based on current customer demographics and behaviors.
• Perform multivariate testing on ad copy, imagery and general marketing messaging and targeting to provide the best results and inform future marketing strategy.
• Provide ongoing competitive analysis and monitoring to enhance marketing efforts.
• Design and deploy interactive digital dashboards highlighting performance metrics, key insights, specific analysis tools, and post-lead student journey information to show success and inform future strategies.
• Deliver new ad copy variations based on testing outcomes and performance analysis
• Provide digital design services as required to design and deploy digital image assets for use in platforms.
• Provide landing page or website optimization recommendations based on conversion rate optimization expertise and ad performance analysis.