Trumbull Metropolitan Housing Issues Advertising & Marketing RFP
Trumbull Metropolitan Housing Authority and its affiliates intend to contract for Consulting Services for Advertising and Marketing Support.
The Mission of the Trumbull Metropolitan Housing Authority is to be a leader in the housing industry by providing safe, clean and modern housing opportunities to low income persons while promoting self-sufficiency, upward mobility, and customer satisfaction. These aims shall be further achieved by developing public/private partnerships; homeownership and entrepreneurial opportunities in Trumbull County. From our inception on June 20, 1934 as the “Warren” Metropolitan Housing Authority, we have strived to put our residents at the forefront of our efforts. It is this dedication to our most important resource, people, that makes what we do so worthwhile and rewarding. We are proud to bridge the gap to affordable housing for families and individuals who need it. We also seek to maintain strong, working relationships with many of our communities resources and institutions. We believe that these Community Partnerships are very important in our functioning as a committed member of the greater community. Through it all, our success continues to be predicated on the demonstrated dedication of our hard working staff and our residents who continue to embrace a commitment to changing their lives.
Scope of Work:
The individual or firm chosen will provide a wide variety of promotional services on a delivery order basis as needed. These efforts will be provided to promote TMHA services, specific housing development sites, specialty programs, and the overall organization as defined in each individual delivery order. TMHA seeks the following:
1. Develop a comprehensive plan and strategy for the marketing of TMHA and its affiliate properties including:
a. Print / electronic based advertising creation
b. Logo / tagline development
c. Media relations
d. Promotional packages inclusive of TMHA & affiliated non-profit
Annual Reports development, printing, and distribution.
2. Review current property marketing efforts and improve upon same as it relates to TMHA mission and goals.
3. Create an identity program and on-site marketing program for sites focusing on increasing occupancy and waiting lists. Different sites may require different marketing strategies.
4. Develop necessary collateral materials for the program, including agency and property brochures, annual reports and other communicative materials as needed or identified.
5. Provide reports to monitor and evaluate the marketing efforts including quarterly reports summarizing the activities.
October 17, 2019
TMHA at 4076 Youngstown Warren Rd. SE, Suite 101,
Warren, Ohio 44484