The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) requires the services of a qualified contractor to provide full service advertising/marketing consultant services to support the Department of Customer Service, Communications and Marketing (CSCM).
Scope of Work:
- General – WMATA seeks an Offeror to assist WMATA Office of Marketing in providing all services normally associated with branding, marketing and design.
- Examples of Task – The Offeror shall be prepared to provide all services asked of it by the Office of Marketing to satisfy the purposes of this RFP, including but not limited to the following:
- Basic Research: become knowledgeable about the basic subject matter, and the demographics of the target audience.
- Strategic Planning: assist the Office of Marketing in developing an effective strategy to ensure that the audience is reached with the message in the most cost efficient manner and that the design and production of all marketing materials, are well coordinated.
- Creative Efforts: Upon specific request from WMATA, design publications, create and write print and electronic media copy, logos, prepare slogans or themes, specialty items, promotional campaigns, illustrations and original artwork. This includes concept development, rough layout and storyboards, to final production.
- Production of Mechanicals: create, design, photograph, prepare audiovisuals, and submit finished artwork, graphics, desktop publishing and camera-ready mechanicals.
- Utilization of Services: when assigned a task, shall utilize, but not be limited to the following:
- Production of brochures and other promotional literature
- Promotional materials and items
- Educational materials
- Audiovisual presentations
- Multimedia presentations and templates
- Digital elements/ Video
- Special events
- Exhibit design and fabrication
- Website design and copy
WASHINGTON METROPOLITAN AREA TRANSIT AUTHORITY
600 5th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20001
PR firms with government experience includes APCO Worldwide.
Top Public Relations News:
Mexico Digital Agency RFP Issued
Marketing RFP Issued By Housing Authority County of Monterey
AdFactors PR: Indian PR Agency
NEW COLLEGE INSTITUTE ISSUES PUBLIC RELATIONS RFP
Billboarding vs. Onboarding in Social Media Marketing
Blaze PR: Company Profile of Blaze PR
Creative RFP Issued By Meeker Chamber of Commerce
New ‘Pay to Promote Post’ Tool from Facebook
Water Focused Public Relations Firm Is Sought
State of Hawaii Seeks Public Relations and Marketing Assistance