The West Virginia Coalition for Technology-Based Economic Development (TechConnectWV) has issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) to identify a PR firm responsible for designing and implementing a comprehensive communications strategy for TechConnectWV.
TCWV is a coalition of professionals dedicated to growing and diversifying West Virginia’s economy by advancing innovation-based economic development. TCWV was created to facilitate the growth of West Virginia’s technology economy and the commercialization of research innovations developed across the state. TechConnectWV’s goals are to diversify the state’s economy, spur creation of high-wage jobs in high- growth industries, and promote economic prosperity.
The selected agency is responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive communications strategy, including through traditional and social media, designed to increase awareness of the organization and its goals, increase exposure to TCWV by entrepreneurs and all additional components of the innovation ecosystem, and identify TCWV in the forefront of innovation-based economic development.
TCWV seeks a proposal for implementation and execution.
The Scope of Work will include creation of a comprehensive, strategic communications plan with consistent messaging through all forms of media to increase recognition of TCWV and its goal to advance innovation- based economic development through Oct. 2, 2017.
The plan should:
- Develop and produce monthly online newsletter under direction of executive
- Propose and implement a fully-integrated, ongoing social media strategy utilizing TCWV’s website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, and other forms of social
- Provide resources and strategy for traditional earned media including media advisories, press releases, ideas for op-ed columns, talking points, and more as
- Provide integrated means to share innovation success stories in West Virginia through TCWV’s newsletter, as well as traditional and social
- Coordinate publicity for annual conferences and events, as needed, including two (2) SBIR events; two (2) Women & Minorities Technology Conference; and four (4) events designed to foster student interest and engagement in
- Coordinate and implement social media strategy for events outlined in section E. (Post on Facebook, send out Tweets, )
All submissions are due by January 11, 2016 and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.