Mountainside Addiction Treatment is seeking a PR agency. The center is nationally recognized for the effectiveness of its drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs, and their Integrative Care Model provides a comprehensive set of treatment and care offerings coordinated by a multidisciplinary treatment team to best fit the unique needs and interests of each client. The main campus is located in Canaan, CT.
Mountainside’s programs feature a range of proven clinical and innovative holistic addiction treatments. The continuum of care includes detox, residential, extended care, outpatient, recovery monitoring, and adolescent services. The continuum enables them to guide someone sequentially through every step of their journey or help them through a particular stage of their recovery.
Two biggest targets to market to are:
- Clients 18 – 26
Scope of Work
The agency is requested to develop and execute a strategic public relations plan for Mountainside, incorporating elements as identified below:
- Create media strategy and planning, including crisis communications
- Determine an appropriate mix of local, regional, national, and industry/ trade, traditional and digital media outlets to achieve the positioning desired by the company.
- Help build authority within the healthcare (including mental health and treatment) industry as well as with general public.
- Raise awareness & understanding of the company’s treatment offerings – evidence-based and holistic – to target audiences and the public at large.
- Highlight staff expertise, through speaking engagements and writing opportunities.
- Develop spokespeople & conduct media training
- Provide guidance on social media outreach and SEO of PR content as it is developed.
- Conduct media events.
- Submit regular bi-weekly reports
Proposals are due to the center by June 23rd.
Top Public Relations News:
GM Faces Safety Probe for Brake Problems
PR Protection in the Era of “Fake News”
Restaurant PR: Overcoming a Bad Review
Corporate PR: BP Seeking New PR Head
General Electric and the future of Big Data
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Seeks Marketing Agency
Mind Meld PR: Leading Tech PR Firm
Roanoke Valley Seeking a Public Relations Firm
Why Large Corporations Are Centralizing PR Efforts
Ryanair with a Mayday, Mayday PR Problem [Video]