The African Green Revolution Forum (AGRF) is the world’s premier forum for African agriculture, bringing together stakeholders in the agricultural landscape to take practical actions and share lessons that will move African agriculture forward. The AGRF is a multi-sector platform comprising of 26 partners leading in African agriculture all focused on putting farmers at the center of the continent’s growing economies. Under its umbrella, the AGRF currently houses three brands:
- The Agribusiness Deal Room
- Generation Africa (with sub brands: Go Gettaz and Pitch AgriHack)
- The Africa Food Prize
The AGRF flagship Summit was first held in Ghana in 2010, and has annually brought together Heads of State, Ministers, business leaders, development partners, thought leaders, farmers, youth, and other stakeholders to focus on the actions and policies need to move the continental agenda forward. As the Forum moves into a new decade, the AGRF seeks to move beyond the annual summit into year-round engagement. The AGRF is seeking to refresh its brand as a platform of platforms that elevates current and future partnerships in Africa’s agri-food sector. Given the new strategic direction, the AGRF is seeking to engage a branding agency to develop a brand strategy – positioning, architecture and identity – to reposition the AGRF as an umbrella platform with multiple affiliated sub-brands and partner-brands
Scope of Work:
In particular, the AGRF will engage the consultant in three phases:
- Brand Development – research, strategy, and design
- Brand Activation – creative, media, public relations, events and digital
- Brand Management – brand training and engagement
- Conduct an analysis with a representative internal and external stakeholders to determine perceptions on the AGRF’s identity, position and mandate and submit a findings summary.
- Develop a branding strategy that will incorporate and align the sub-brands under the AGRF, taking into account its current profile with the AGRF partner’s group.
- Develop the brand architecture and brand positioning of the AGRF brand and all other sub-brands and its partners.
- Develop a brand position that will showcase AGRF’s unrivalled convening power and its role as a platform of platforms.
- Develop a brand book and visual identity standard manual that governs the use of the identity and all AGRF sub-brands.
- Create a long-term marketing and positioning plan for the AGRF brand and the secretariate incorporating and including all the AGRF sub-brands.
- Conduct brand training for all AGRF staff and partners as needed.
- Undertake any other necessary services related to the overall branding the AGRF.
- Findings summary and brand strategy document
- Branding framework distilling concisely the AGRF promise, personality, attributes, position and messaging
- Brand launch strategy and guidelines
- Visual Identity
- Print and digital collateral mockups (including brochures, letterhead, business cards, PowerPoint template, AGRF reports, brand book conference materials including banners.)
- Brand Book and Visual Identity Standards Manual
- Stakeholders and staff training materials.
- Graphic Design elements: at least 2 preliminary layouts for discussion with the AGRF; electronic files for printing and web-based publishing; and source files of the final products.
AGRA General Procurement, firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Public Relations News:
Nicole Perna: Celebrity Publicist
FAIRFAX CITY ISSUES MARKETING RFP
Howard Stern Sued by Irate Woman
Maryland Technology Development Seeking Marketing Agency
Canada Council for the Arts Issues Media Monitoring RFP
NATIVE LEAF CO NAMES VIRGO PR AGENCY OF RECORD
Shkreli guilty of fraud
Prince Edward Island Issues Tourism Marketing RFP
Marines Change Their Public Relations Campaign
Entertainment Fusion Group: A PR Firm To Avoid