Cape Town Issues Tourism Marketing RFP
Wesgro, the official tourism, trade and investment promotion agency for Cape Town and the Western Cape has issued a branding and marketing RFP. Their role is to be the champion of economic opportunities, and to facilitate conversion of these opportunities to help drive growth and create jobs.
Wesgro holds several important mandates in the Western Cape:
- Investment, trade and film on behalf of the City of Cape Town and the Province of the Western Cape
- Leisure tourism and Convention Bureau on behalf of the Province of the Western Cape
The chosen agency will s provide specific services for the development of the positioning / competitive identity of the Western Cape as a tourism destination and the roll-out of the trade marketing tool kits and digital marketing campaigns for the contract period.
- Strategic development for the positioning of the destination’s competitive identity (leisure and business tourism)
- Full strategic proposal with regard to the competitive identity for the destination
- Development of the strategic proposal into a creative brand
- Including logo, pay off line, look and feel, brand guideline
- Extension of the brand into marketing tool kits for trade, media and consumer campaigns
- Marketing tool kits and templates (e.g. tool kits, brochures, printads, online banners)
- Content creation
- Digital marketing campaign
- Concept, development and implementation of a digital marketing campaign to launch new competitive identity
Proposal due by September 30th, 2016 to:
JUDY LAIN Chief Marketing Officer: Tourism
Reserve Bank Building
60 St Georges Mall 18th Floor SA
Text 100, Edelman PR and MSL Group have offices in South Africa.