The City of Brownsville is seeking proposals from qualified and strategic firms to provide Communications and Marketing Consulting services including social media design and support, branding, website development, public relations and other state-of-the-art industry research and insights that will feed content development in a variety of economic development initiatives.
The City of Brownsville is in an unprecedented moment in history; the convergence of rapidly emerging private New Space/Aerospace Sector along with new incentives and initiatives related to economic development, tourism and redevelopment will lead to renewed investment in the City.
Scope of Work:
The Marketing and Consulting services may include but is not limited to the following services:
1. Communications Strategy: The Proposer(s) shall be able to create a communications and marketing campaign from inception to completion involving niche market sectors including Redevelopment, New Space, Historic Preservation, Downtown Reinvestment, etc.
2. Brand Logo & Identity: Creation of new logos and branding for new economic and community development initiatives.
3. Social Media Strategy & Creative Assets: Create a social media strategy that involves a host of existing and emerging social media platforms.
4. Public Relations Outreach: Create a global public relations campaign for niche markets involving Economic Development and Community Development Markets.
5. Website Development: Creation of website, feed content and maintain website.
6. Consumer and Industry Research and Insights: Provide insights and data on niche economic development and community development initiatives.
7. Content Development: Research and provide content development in niche sectors involving economic development and community development.
September 4, 2019
Mr. Robert C. Luna, Jr., C.T.P.M.
City of Brownsville
1001 E. Elizabeth Street
1st Floor, Suite 101
Brownsville, Texas 78521
Top Public Relations News:
Tennessee Hiring An Agency To Promote Safe Driving
Wal-Mart Putting the Screws to the Competition
Piedmont Technical College Issues Marketing RFP
Elon Musk gets political
Leff & Associates Agency Profile
State of Arkansas Seeks Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Company
U.S. Capitol Complex Chooses Blackberry for Crisis Communications System
Gould+Partners Assign James E. Arnold As Senior Counselor
Delta Continues to Rebrand Northwest, Thanks to FAA
University of Kentucky Seeks Public Relations Agency