The City of Brownsville is seeking proposals from qualified and strategic firms to provide Communications and Marketing Consulting services including social media design and support, branding, website development, public relations and other state-of-the-art industry research and insights that will feed content development in a variety of economic development initiatives.
The City of Brownsville is in an unprecedented moment in
history; the convergence of rapidly emerging private New Space/Aerospace Sector
along with new incentives and initiatives related to economic development,
tourism and redevelopment will lead to renewed investment in the City.
Scope of Work:
The Marketing and Consulting services may include but is not
limited to the following services:
1. Communications Strategy: The Proposer(s) shall be able to
create a communications and marketing campaign from inception to completion
involving niche market sectors including Redevelopment, New Space, Historic
Preservation, Downtown Reinvestment, etc.
2. Brand Logo & Identity: Creation of new logos and
branding for new economic and community development initiatives.
3. Social Media Strategy & Creative Assets: Create a
social media strategy that involves a host of existing and emerging social
4. Public Relations Outreach: Create a global public
relations campaign for niche markets involving Economic Development and
Community Development Markets.
5. Website Development: Creation of website, feed content
and maintain website.
6. Consumer and Industry Research and Insights: Provide
insights and data on niche economic development and community development
7. Content Development: Research and provide content
development in niche sectors involving economic development and community