The Dallas Independent School District (Dallas ISD) is publishing a Request for Proposal (RFP) soliciting qualified vendors to submit proposals to perform a variety of marketing services, including marketing analyses and research, campaign development, event planning services, and various creative services.
Scope of Work:
- Needed marketing services:
- Market research/analysis services to guide campaigns with internal and external audiences, and project-based PR/Marketing initiatives.
- Message development and marketing strategy consultation for internal/external audiences. Branding and brand management services.
- Campaign development.
- Creative services and collateral development to produce brochures, fliers, print advertisements, outdoor advertisements, logos, graphic elements, etc.
- Advertising development, rate scheduling, placement and billing for various mediums including social media ad campaigns, outdoor ads, radio ads, movie theater ads, print and online ads.
- Promotional marketing video production, PSAs and commercial spots. Photography services.
- Content creation and editing services to produce and/or edit website content, marketing collateral copy, white papers, news stories, etc.
- Event planning, management and production services to host seminars, conferences or trade shows including staging, pipe and drape, tables and chairs, signage, sound, lights, video, logistics etc.
- Online commerce services to establish, launch and host an online Dallas ISD apparel and merchandise store.
- Direct mail services.
- African-American Marketing Services Hispanic/Spanish Language Marketing Services
Candace Yarbough Procurement Services Office
Dallas Independent School District
9400 North Central Expressway Ste. 105
Dallas, Texas 75231