The Dallas Independent School District (Dallas ISD) is publishing a Request for Proposal (RFP) soliciting qualified vendors to submit proposals to perform a variety of marketing services, including marketing analyses and research, campaign development, event planning services, and various creative services.
Scope of Work:
- Needed marketing services:
- Market research/analysis services to guide campaigns with internal and external audiences, and project-based PR/Marketing initiatives.
- Message development and marketing strategy consultation for internal/external audiences. Branding and brand management services.
- Campaign development.
- Creative services and collateral development to produce brochures, fliers, print advertisements, outdoor advertisements, logos, graphic elements, etc.
- Advertising development, rate scheduling, placement and billing for various mediums including social media ad campaigns, outdoor ads, radio ads, movie theater ads, print and online ads.
- Promotional marketing video production, PSAs and commercial spots. Photography services.
- Content creation and editing services to produce and/or edit website content, marketing collateral copy, white papers, news stories, etc.
- Event planning, management and production services to host seminars, conferences or trade shows including staging, pipe and drape, tables and chairs, signage, sound, lights, video, logistics etc.
- Online commerce services to establish, launch and host an online Dallas ISD apparel and merchandise store.
- Direct mail services.
- African-American Marketing Services Hispanic/Spanish Language Marketing Services
Candace Yarbough Procurement Services Office
Dallas Independent School District
9400 North Central Expressway Ste. 105
Dallas, Texas 75231
Top Public Relations News:
SeniorLAW Center Issues Marketing, Communications and Branding RFP
Minnesota State Lottery Seeks Marketing Firm
Franklin County Issues Digital RFP
Marketing Firm Needed For Washington Agriculture
Black Friday Turns Pink for Nicki Minaj
PR Firm Brawls With Sylvia Rhone
American Express Allows Viewers to Buy Items during TV shows, Launches Interactive TV Channel
Omnicom Group: PR Firms of Omnicom – Ketchum PR, Fleishman & Porter Novelli and More
South Korea Leading PR Agencies
South Dakota Issues Marketing RFP