The Enterprise State Community College Business Office (ESCC) is seeking an advertising and marketing agency. They seek someone to conduct market research, develop an advertising strategy with an aim to primarily to recruit students for Enterprise State Community College (ESCC) which includes the Alabama Aviation Center (AAC) a unit of Enterprise State Community College. Enterprise State Community College (ESCC) was established in 1963 as one of the original twelve state junior colleges within the State of Alabama.
Table of Contents - Everything PR News
SCOPE OF WORK
- Identify opportunities by conducting research on the market demographics of people within the ESCC service district (Pike, Coffee, Dale , Geneva, & Western Houston Counties)
- Identify opportunities by conducting research on the market demographics of people within the ESCC/AAC service district (Coffee, Dale , Pike, Houston, Geneva, Henry, Covington, Mobile , Baldwin , Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Monroe, Lowndes, Montgomery, Bullock, Marshall , and Barbour Counties)
- Use the newly compiled research data to develop an aggressive advertising strategy/campaign aimed at recruiting students to enroll at ESCC.
- Implement the campaign by negotiating, purchasing and placing media on all relevant outlets over the course of the contract.
- Provide meaningful and ongoing return on investment (ROI) data for all media placed.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
With a new logo and a new website launched in 2017, the College is looking for an advertising and/or marketing contractor or agency to continue to bolster the College ‘ s marketing and advertising approach using the latest and most effective tactics and technology available. The selected contractor or agency’ s efforts will coordinate with and supplement the ongoing work by ESCC’s Public Relations Department, which leads a host of public relations, media relations, graphic design and publication efforts for the College.
Proposals should include:
- Collaborate with the College’s PR Department to develop an integrated marketing plan to position the College as the institution of first choice for target audiences and as an educational leader in the aforementioned service areas.
- Image assessment and enhancement, brand promise clarification and effective communication of coordinated, consistent brand execution messages.
- Development of strategic plans for media advertising and placement to effectively reach target audiences and allocate limited advertising funds, with regular follow-up assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of these plans.
- Development, production and placement of innovative, effective advertisements (print, broadcast and digital media) and/or collateral pieces that accomplish marketing goals.
- Occasional representation of the agency at College meeting s designed to present marketing plans and/or increase faculty, staff or student involvement in those plans.
- Regular meetings with Public Relations to discuss market in g plans, strategies and design consistencies.
- Develop an advertising placement /purchasing strategy for contract period that is designed primarily to recruit students and secondarily to enhance the reputation of ESCC and ESCC/AAC. Said strategy can include but is not limited to, a combination of traditional (print, TV , radio , etc.) and non-traditional (Internet radio, social media , guerrilla, etc.) channels. Said strategy should include a detailed calendar of media placements and data compilations that take into account ESCC’ s three annual course registration periods (which precede semesters starting in August , January and May) and ongoing recruitment efforts (high school visits , College Night events, direct mail campaigns , etc.) led by ESCC’s Admissions Department.
- Negotiate competitive rates and purchase media on the Co llege ‘ s behalf for during the contract period.
- Resize, rearrange, add to and otherwise alter advertisements as needed. All creative content should take into account modern graphic design and advertising standards while adhering to ESCC’s brand standards.
Proposal due by March 30 to:
Address RFP to:
Alonzetta Landrum-Sims, Dean of Finance and Administration Enterprise State Community College
Business Office, Room WA-114 600 Plaza Drive/ P. 0. Box 1300
Enterprise, AL 36331